Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Looking for Rock Shox SID XC rear shock seal kit.

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Tomwheeler87 
#1 ·
Hello,

I have a Giant NRS XTC 1 (2001... yes 2001!). The rear shock's negative chamber does not hold any pressure. I took it to a shop and the guy there told me that he cannot get any parts for this shock. I really don't want to shell out a lot of dough for a new shock, so I am fishing for a seal kit for this shock online. So far I have not had any luck.

Any tips on where I can find the parts I am looking for. To complicate things, I will need this shipped to France!

Thanks.

#2 ·
Hello,

I have a Giant NRS XTC 1 (2001... yes 2001!). The rear shock's negative chamber does not hold any pressure. I took it to a shop and the guy there told me that he cannot get any parts for this shock. I really don't want to shell out a lot of dough for a new shock, so I am fishing for a seal kit for this shock online. So far I have not had any luck.

Any tips on where I can find the parts I am looking for. To complicate things, I will need this shipped to France!

Thanks.
Hi

Sorry to pull up an older thread.

Did you get anywhere with this i have the same problem.

Thanks

Tom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.