mtbr member
    Feb 2005

Idea! Looking for Nutrition store/site to find LOW Cost Met-Rx stuff

Hi

Just looked on eBay, and it seems like all of the 'low cost' stuff re: Met-RX stuff, is already expired.

I really don't want to Go the GNC local store route. And I'm a big fan of MetRx, so don't want to try anything else. So I'm just looking for a store or site where I can get a good deal on any metrx stuff.

Anyone have any ideas, or links, please let me know.

Thanks

Lucifer rides an mtb

GNC Gold Card week or online

Are you aware of GNC's "Gold Card" week? Once a month, they have a special week where prices are much lower... (like 2-for-one). I'm not exactly sure of the details since my son works there and he gets everything at cost. All the people that buy a lot of supplements know about this and wait until then for their major purchases. There are a few online sites you can go to as well (not bike-specific though), bodybuilders use way more of this stuff than we do. Try:

bodybuilding.com: http://bodybuilding.com/store/index.html

suplementcentral.com: http://supplementcentral.com/

DPS Nutrition: http://www.dpsnutrition.net/?fromdotcom=1&rc=dotcom

All three are dependable... bodybuilding.com is probably the best overall and they will price match anybody else.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Big K; 02-21-2005 at 11:29 AM. Reason: finger check

Driven by watts inside
    I've never used Met-Rx before so I'm not sure if these are good deals or not. I order all of my supplements from www.vitaglo.com. They have very low prices and free shipping on orders over $50. Check them out.

- Jeremy -

mtbr member
    I Actually have a small supplement business that I started up a couple months back I pretty much deal exclusively with optimum nutrition. I used to work at a GNC for a couple of years a while back , I am a student now and wanted to be able to still get good prices. Optimum makes really high quality protiend supplements and I pretty much sell them a couple bucks over cost(much cheaper than any gold card discount) for example I can sell anyone brand new 5lb container of 100% whey protein for about 35$ (45$ @gnc)and cheaper if you order in bulk(saves shipping cost). Right now I have access to any optimum supplements, If there is enough demand I could start carrying Met-Rx products. So drop me a line let me know if you are interested, I may be able to get you Met-Rx if you are interested EAS also has great MRP's..
    Anywho let me know,
    Post a thread or e-mail me
    regalzack@yahoo.com

Hope I can Help

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Another vote for www.dpsnutrition.com, the only place I use.