mtbr member
    Nov 2009

Lightweight long sleeve jersey

Hello there

I wanna buy a lightweight long sleeve jersey for cycling in summer time. But I can't find anything like that. The only I've found was Men's Featherweight Jersey in white/gray color (which is pretty cool for me). But when I've tried to buy that Cannondale wrote me that these jerseys are discontinued..

Does anyone knows any apparel like that?

Thanx in advance.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    I have a lightweight, longsleeve Smartwool jersey. There's plenty of choices out there, look around at the usual internet stores if you can't find them local.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by emtnate
    I have a lightweight, longsleeve Smartwool jersey. There's plenty of choices out there, look around at the usual internet stores if you can't find them local.
    Main problem is that I can't find that in your internets. Find something like that in our shops is unreal. May be I'm googling bad. That's why I'm asking for help

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    I'm not sure who all ships to Europe for good prices. Chain Reaction Cycles is in the UK and is the first to come to my mind. Hopefully someone else across the pond can help you better.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004

any outdoor / gear store...

Are there any outdoor / camping / running stores in your area?

Check out REI, EMS, ***** Sports....etc.

Patagonia makes great gear. Although pricy.

Sierra On-Line has some good deals if your lucky.

Keep looking. There are tons of options out there.......

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich N
    Are there any outdoor / camping / running stores in your area?

Check out REI, EMS, ***** Sports....etc.

Patagonia makes great gear. Although pricy.

Sierra On-Line has some good deals if your lucky.

Keep looking. There are tons of options out there.......
    Geographically I'm living in the center of Europe, but unfortunately that is a middle of nowhere. That's pretty hard to find any cycling specific clothes. Fortunately that internet is working and delivery services too.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by emtnate
    I'm not sure who all ships to Europe for good prices. Chain Reaction Cycles is in the UK and is the first to come to my mind. Hopefully someone else across the pond can help you better.
    Chain is good shop, but I can't find there anything I want. At some point I saw there Cannondale's jersey, but now it's out of store.

too cold to ride
    This isn't what you want, but I have an Under Armour running shirt (mesh back) that is great for warm weather. I think msrp was like $40... you may look into it.

Mine is like this (except navy with white) and long sleeves:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Under-Armour...item5634fa237b
    Now go home and get your ******* shinebox.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    I wear long sleeve soccer jerseys, they are very well vented and light, very comfortable

ouch....
    I picked up an Under armor "reversible" long sleeve wicking shirt. Tried it out this weekend, seemed to work quite well. Has a "stay warm" side I used for first couple hours, then it was warming up outside, I flipped it inside out to the "stay cool" side & low & behold it cooled me off, quite impressed with it.
    Riding.....

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by leondelmonte
    I wear long sleeve soccer jerseys, they are very well vented and light, very comfortable
    Soccer jersey is an idea, but there is no back-pockets which is really suxx.