Got A Lust for Life...

Idea! Lakes CS and MXZ301

This morning I ripped off the boa dial on my left shoe. I called Lake a few minutes ago and talked to a vvvvery nice woman that is shipping me out a new dial, bolt, and tool to tighten the dials. Excellant service. First, no automation. Second, super nice. A word to the wise, those bolts on the dials can come loose and fall out. Apparently, you need a tiny spanner to tighten them. Just something to pay attention to. I never would have given any thought that these needed attention. Great shoes by the way.
    I am immune to your disdain.

Irritating.
    Mar 2004
    I had the same thing happen, but managed to keep the small bits so I could re-install everything myself. I'll probalby loctite it over the summer so I don't have to worry about it next winter.

I love these shoes btw, just make sure to get 'em big enough as they tend to run small!

Anytime. Anywhere.

My left knob came off and I installed it with blue loctite and tightened with the corkscrew end on my swiss army knife. It's holding well. Shoes are good for about an hour at -15C with a ploypro liner/thick wool outer sock. I might try better insoles and toe covers to take me down to -20C.
    I got some bad ideas in my head.