I Have Cookies

KTrak Pretty cool.....

I don't know if this was posted before:

This looks like something I'd never get to use but for you folks in the Snow Belt
    The most important thing is what God thinks about it. He will have the final say. Joshua Stinebrink

____
    Kimo

bi-winning
    OMG this is brand new information. Never ever been posted before!
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

Shorthills Cycling Club

I Have Cookies
    Quote Originally Posted by rkj__
    OMG this is brand new information. Never ever been posted before!
    LOL come on..... It was new to me! Sorry for being such a Fukken NOOB!
    The most important thing is what God thinks about it. He will have the final say. Joshua Stinebrink

____
    Kimo

bi-winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ae111black
    LOL come on..... It was new to me! Sorry for being such a Fukken NOOB!
    Well, if you've never seen it before, then certainly there are others who also are not aware of the product. But the video was posted to YouTube in 2006. That's a long time in internet years.

A few users here have used the device, and you can dig up some comments on their experiences if you look. From what I have read, it really is a drag to pedal. That's not a big problem if you can ride a ski lift to the top of the hill, but not all destinations allow bikes on their slopes.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

Shorthills Cycling Club

I Have Cookies
    Sorry for the swearing...... wow that long! the video looked rather new. I thought it might be cool to use that on some really nasty muddy singletrack (with a front wheel) could be cool.

____
    Kimo

bi-winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ae111black
    Sorry for the swearing...... wow that long! the video looked rather new. I thought it might be cool to use that on some really nasty muddy singletrack (with a front wheel) could be cool.
    I can't see that working too well. If the muddy singletrack has any rocks or roots, they would come with quite a thud if you don't have an air filled tire in the rear.

Also, mud would likely build up in the small rear pulleys, making a very heavy device even heavier.

Shorthills Cycling Club

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    tried it at the canyons....sucks

I Have Cookies
    LOL I didn't know about the solid rear wheel..... Carry on

____
    Kimo