mtbr member
    Sep 2011

Kalloy Uno SPC-105 Carbon Seatpost

Anyone ever use one? If so what did you think of it?

Thanks
    2014 S-Works Epic WC
    2014 S-Works Crux Disc
    2014 Surly Pugsley

High Desert MTBer
    I have one on one of my bikes and I love it. It is pretty light, and after maybe 8 months in heavy chunk it has given me no problems. It scuffs up a little when you adjust it up and down, but I don't know of a post that is immune to this, and it is nowhere near as bad as I thought it might be.
    It's all Here. Now.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    I have one on one of my bikes and I love it. It is pretty light, and after maybe 8 months in heavy chunk it has given me no problems. It scuffs up a little when you adjust it up and down, but I don't know of a post that is immune to this, and it is nowhere near as bad as I thought it might be.
    Thanks bud. Much appreciated.
    2014 S-Works Epic WC
    2014 S-Works Crux Disc
    2014 Surly Pugsley

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Be VERY careful not to over tighten the bolt.... they strip out really easy on this post. The only reason I have one is the oddball seat post size on one of my bikes.
    My blog! Two wheels and a fat guy Check it out and watch a fat guy use biking as a weight loss tool.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Nietz View Post
    Be VERY careful not to over tighten the bolt.... they strip out really easy on this post. The only reason I have one is the oddball seat post size on one of my bikes.
    Thank you. I got it last night and I was surprised about how gorgeous it looked. Bit a little on the heavy side. 1/3 the price of the Thomson MP that is 30grams lighter.
    2014 S-Works Epic WC
    2014 S-Works Crux Disc
    2014 Surly Pugsley