Front Range, Colorado

John Tomac's son Eli ....

Eli Tomac son of the famous mountain bike racer John Tomac is making a name for himself in motocross.
    Dirt Bike Action: Eli Tomac Will Be A Contender For The 2013 Motocross Championship
    Last edited by DIRTJUNKIE; 12-08-2012 at 09:38 PM.
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^Rock Garden
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Yes he is. My son watches the Supercross series pretty closely and gets a couple of Moto magazines, I read about Eli's "notable Dad" in one of those mags a few years ago. Last year Eli was doing pretty good in a Supercross event we were watching, looked like he was going to be on the podium, till he crashed/injured and DNF'd. I hope he has a more successful run in the upcoming year.

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by jimwg View Post
    Yes he is. My son watches the Supercross series pretty closely and gets a couple of Moto magazines, I read about Eli's "notable Dad" in one of those mags a few years ago. Last year Eli was doing pretty good in a Supercross event we were watching, looked like he was going to be on the podium, till he crashed/injured and DNF'd. I hope he has a more successful run in the upcoming year.
    He unfortunately crashed hard in tonight's final in San Diego. But they did a survey from many a follower. They asked out of all the up and coming riders who do you think will be the next superstar. And out of several riders 60% chose Eli Tomac. For all that his father John T. gave to mountain biking I have no doubt his son Eli will carry over the heart it takes to become the best in motocross.
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)

destructionismyobjective
    That was a rerun of last year from like february. The 2013 season hasnt started yet,,, so that was almost a year ago he crashed.

banned
    Dec 2012
    That kid was whooping ass in DH when he was in his mid teens. Basically, he was smashing guys that were 10 years older than him. I wondered where he went. I guess he got bored....

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by bitterrider View Post
    That was a rerun of last year from like february. The 2013 season hasnt started yet,,, so that was almost a year ago he crashed.
    Duh! I thought it looked familiar, the whole "Live" thing at the bottom of the screen duped me. When I watched it last year the Eli Tomic name didn't click with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Knombrar W/AK View Post
    That kid was whooping ass in DH when he was in his mid teens. Basically, he was smashing guys that were 10 years older than him. I wondered where he went. I guess he got bored....
    They did an interview with Eli and interviewer mentioned his famous MTB dad. Eli responded saying he still rides mountain bikes with him. He said he can keep up with his dad except on the downhill's. He said his dad still kicks his ass on that portion.
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Knombrar W/AK View Post

He followed the $$$$$$$$$$$
    Monte
    Lodging & Guiding for SW Utah Trails
    http://www.vrbo.com/298759
    www.UtahMountainBikingAdventures.com
    MTBR Discounts