Chris Bling

Upset I hate Karma. She is a bitty

This week for the 4th of July, me and my wife packed up and headed off to Utah for some time with the inlaws and for some awesome mountain biking. I was in charge of getting the bikes on the car and all my stuff packed.

Halfway there I remembered that I had forgot to get my wifes bike stuff....

She was a little upset to say the least.

This morning I had to drop off my car across town to get a new timing belt and was looking forward to a gnarly ride while my wife went and ran. The shop was nearly half hour away and my mother in law was gracious enough to pick me up.

Upon returning to the house, Karma was waiting right inside the backdoor with a freakin 2x4 and smacked me upside the head. "Hey dummy, you left all your biking stuff in your trunk, and now you cant ride either!! What up now SUCKA!!!!!"

Needless to say I am trying to calm down and do something bike related rather than being able to go biking

She has a mean way of getting even........
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

inexperienced at large
    Apr 2011
    Because too many good people eat **** and burn while jerks rise to the stars, I stopped believing in karma.

FKA Malibu412
    Funny (not haha funny, but sort of) story. I may forget different things when packing for a riding trip, but the bike stuff, never. It's always at the top of my check and re-check list.

Hey, you could become a runner....
    "I love the bike. It's my meditation. I think I'm bike-sexual." -Robin Williams

mtbr member
    I suggest you not keep any guns in the house.
    Use it, use it, use it while you still have it.

Quote Originally Posted by ehigh View Post
    Because too many good people eat **** and burn while jerks rise to the stars, I stopped believing in karma.
    This.

mtbr member
    It's only karma if you intentionally forgot her stuff.....this is just sad coincidence and a reminder to buy extras to keep at home and in the car

official eMpTyBRain
    Shot gun 3-6 straight beers. Beer makes everything better for a little while.

Very fast beer shotgun!! - YouTube
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation