mtbr member
    Jan 2005

HELP! ODI lock clamps won't go on.

I can't get these 4 freaking things on. I finally got one on but I used a hammer and can't hammer the rest. I'm only tearing the plastic. should I file the plastic? am I bring an idiot?

thanks.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by stonethrow
    I can't get these 4 freaking things on. I finally got one on but I used a hammer and can't hammer the rest. I'm only tearing the plastic. should I file the plastic? am I bring an idiot?

thanks.
    Don't file any thing. Take the bolts out slide a screwdriver in the slot and spread the lock open ever so slightly while pushing the grip on. Also make sure it is lined up properly.
    Mike

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by stonethrow

thanks.
    I take the metal part (lock) and place it onto the grip, then turn it up-side down (lock part resting on a flat surface) and using the heel of my hand, press the lock onto the grip. I've never had any trouble. It should just click into place.

-sunny

Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyracegirl
    I take the metal part (lock) and place it onto the grip, then turn it up-side down (lock part resting on a flat surface) and using the heel of my hand, press the lock onto the grip. I've never had any trouble. It should just click into place.

-sunny

what she said.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    yes, worked quite well.