Class Clown

Has anyone tried the newer Deuter bladder?

For reference this is what my old one looks like
    Deuter Streamer Bladder 2012 | Buy Online | ChainReactionCycles.com

And this is the newer one
    Accessory - Streamer - Deuter Sport GmbH & Co. KG

I really love the Deuter bladder, it just got old. So last year I bought a Camelbak because that's what the local shop had. Well I hate it. It's like they over-engineered the bladder and under-engineered the mouthpiece. Deuter has an easy to fill/empty bladder, very simple design that works, and a great mouthpiece that doesn't leak all over my leg.

It looks like the new one they changed the mouthpiece a bit and made the hose detachable. I might just go with the old tried and true unless the new one is really better.

mtbr member
    I have the Deuter as well and much prefer it to camelbak. The new Gieger bladder is similar but you can pressurize it! I plan on putting one of those in my Deuter pack. You can even turn the gieger bladder inside out to clean and dry it!

Class Clown
    Well from what I've read online the new mouthpiece is supposed to be better, which is fine since I thought the old one was good.

I also just noticed there is a nutrition and hydration forum so if someone can please move this topic...