mtbr member
    Jun 2010

Green Handlebars?

I'm looking for a green handlebar with 680 to 750mm width. Looking for a green that's similar to the Funn Fatboy DH Riser Bar. I've included a picture for reference. The Funn bar comes in 750mm but I can't find anyone that carries it (CRC, Wiggle, Merlin Cycles, JensonUSA, PricePoint, etc). Does anyone know who can ship the 750mm green bar to the US?

The Funn 785mm green is available on CRC, but I need to cut it down at least 700mm. I don't think it would be good to cut 85mm off. Plus it'll look weird.

Bars that don't meet the green color:
    RaceFace Turbine Riser Bar
    RaceFace Atlas Bar
    Blackspire Bar
    Deity Dirty30 Bar (nice green, but worry about the looks if cut down too much )

Thanks all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Green Handlebars?-69199-3.jpg  

spec4life???..smh...
    Darker green, but I love my Answer bar...

ProTAPER® 685 XC /Trail | Answer Products

Hoser

No Stranger to danger....
    Deity Dirty 30 in green, its 760mm a killer rise n sweep and the best bar ive ever used, can buy them at CRC, check em out.....
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Green Handlebars...here I thought you were talking about aluminum recyling, LOL.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Thanks all. These are nice bars. Sorry to nitpick but I'm building the bike for the misses and she's particular. It's not all her fault through. I'm nitpicking too.

The Answers is a bit too dark. I like the Deity Dirty30, but can I cut it down to 700mm? Will the brake/shifter clamps fit with the cut bar? Right now, the Chromag OS at 730mm and Loaded Amxc at 710mm are the choice for the right length and color. Now let's see how much I can get them for.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Got the Loaded Amxc on eBay for $49 + $9 shipping. Cheapest price I could find online. Thank you all for the help.

No Stranger to danger....
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakyt View Post
    Thanks all. These are nice bars. Sorry to nitpick but I'm building the bike for the misses and she's particular. It's not all her fault through. I'm nitpicking too.

The Answers is a bit too dark. I like the Deity Dirty30, but can I cut it down to 700mm? Will the brake/shifter clamps fit with the cut bar? Right now, the Chromag OS at 730mm and Loaded Amxc at 710mm are the choice for the right length and color. Now let's see how much I can get them for.
    Easy, yes theres tonnes of room to cut the dirty 30s down, just measures mine for you and with 30mm off both ends there is more than enough to fit the shifters and breaks off and still have a bit of room, but 700mm if pretty small if you ask me, why not go 720, see how she likes it then take it down to 700 if she needs.
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Easy, yes theres tonnes of room to cut the dirty 30s down, just measures mine for you and with 30mm off both ends there is more than enough to fit the shifters and breaks off and still have a bit of room, but 700mm if pretty small if you ask me, why not go 720, see how she likes it then take it down to 700 if she needs.
    She's petite at 5' so I think 710mm bar with 50/70mm stem is a good starting point but we'll see. I run 745mm bar so she can always try it. Thanks a lot for what you did. I really appreciate it.