Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Favorite Internet Mountain Biking Videos

42K views 209 replies 104 participants last post by  Deerhill 
#1 ·
I have been a little down lately. I find the current crop of mountain biking videos offers too much slow-mo upside down back flipping on big BMX bikes and too little, POV cam, sexy wire cam and all out fast runs down real trails. I have a hard time living vicariously through the endless back flip DJ vids but the ones that are close to mountain biking I can imagine, if I had the right gear and all, being able to do.

I mean Danny MacSkill is fantastic and all, skilled beyond doubt but there is no way I will ever be riding a cable. Ever.

Post up your favorite Youtube, Vimeo, etc. videos here for some stoke. Backflip vids are totally perfect additions but I also want to see some other videos of other things too. Homemade ones would be the best!

(Please when embedding videos make sure that they aren't set to autoplay).

My addition:

#190 ·
I have neither the time nor the patience to watch every video here, but what I'd like to see are some great videos of riders clearing very technical sections. I don't want freeride, or downhill. Just good old Trail or lighter AM riding with very technical sections being attempted.

Anyone got any good videos?

#194 ·
#200 ·
This is a great video, HELL Even Dirt Farmer may like this one. Pretty technical rocky sections and tight trees. I love how this guy is narrating the whole way down, making sound effects and joking. Sounds like the tour guide from the LaSalles RiverBoat ride at Six Flags.
He is just hauling ASS while just casually talking.

"I hope Andy didn't crash... I still need him to edit this video" LMAO hhahahaha

Course Preview: Claudio Caluori rides Hafjell - Video | Red Bull Bike

gnewcomer aka OldMtnGoat

#204 ·
I will check a bunch of these out.
But I have noticed that the music in mtn biking videos is awful!
Back in the 90's when I used to watch skate videos they were loaded with punk and hardcore. Aggressive music.
These days all I hear is electronic boring non aggressive garbage. depressing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.