mtbr member

Endura Venturi eVent Jacket US Dealers?

Had my eye on one of these Edura Venturi Jackets but can't seem to locate a US dealer. Has anyone purchased one of these state side and is so where??

mtbr member
    Did you forget the link?
    The way we ride today shapes mountain bike trail access tomorrow. -IMBA

mtbr member
    Here's the company link.

http://www.endura.co.uk/Product.aspx...22&prod_id=119

The website does not show a US dealer however last week I ran a google search and ran across a shop in the US that had them. Unfortunately I failed to save it and now can't seem to locate the site . I was hoping someone had purchased one state side?

Stiff yet compliant
    BTI is an Endura dealer in the US. Any shop that deals with BTI should be able to get Endura products.

Air Pirate
    Endura USA website is www.endurasport.com

This is the link to the "Dealer" page:

http://www.endurasport.com/Dept.aspx?dept_id=3

I recently picked up a Rebound Showerproof jacket from Nashbar. It said it was an "anatomic fit" which pretty much means "Skinny-ass-European-anatomic-fit". It is a great jacket but does fit rather snug, limiting the layers that can be worn underneath. The Venturi is supposed to be a more relaxed fit, but it will probably have a more slender euro style fit to it. If you locate one online it may be safe to order a size larger than you may usually wear.

mtbr member
    Thanks for the info guys. I failed to see the US tab on their website . After a dozen calls to closer vendors I've yet to find one with any stock. Not sure if thats and economy issue or a quality issue. They get good reviews, but of course a better review is from someone that has one.