mtbr member

Elete Water... ever tried it or used it?

Wondered if anybody has any experiences with this? http://www.eletewater.com/index.html Want to add something to my camelbak that gives me electrolytes with out making my camelbak all funky inside because as it is I rarely clean it. I like accclerade for my road rides (note: water bottles are easy to clean out) but it makes a mess out of stuff (instant mold) if you don't clean it up immediately after the ride. So tell me about your experience...
    Last edited by mtbcyclist; 07-29-2007 at 06:52 PM.

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbcyclist
    Wondered if anybody has any experiences with this? http://www.eletewater.com/index.html Want to add something to my camelbak that gives me electrolytes with out making my camelbak all funky inside because as it is I rarely clean it. I like accclerade for my road rides (note: water bottles are easy to clean out) but it makes a mess out of stuff (instant mold) if you don't clean it up immediately after the ride. So tell me about your experience...
    Yes, Elete is good stuff. Works well. Little taste change to the water.
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

banned
    Jul 2007
    No matter what you put in your camelback, if you don't clean it out it will get funky. check out infinitnutrition.com. They make customized sports drink, give you the calories you want, amount of electorlytes, sodium, protein, caffeine. you choose what you want and how much of each. 3 diff flavors that you can adjust the strenght of. It doesnt get any better that that.
    Mike

govt kontrakt projkt mgr
    used it twice now; seems to help ward off leg cramps. much better than sportslegs capsules--at least for me.

it's....
    Quote Originally Posted by mkraus
    No matter what you put in your camelback, if you don't clean it out it will get funky. check out infinitnutrition.com. They make customized sports drink, give you the calories you want, amount of electorlytes, sodium, protein, caffeine. you choose what you want and how much of each. 3 diff flavors that you can adjust the strenght of. It doesnt get any better that that.
    Mike
    Elete doesn't funk up the camelbak.
    All I do is rinse it out with tap water and never leaves any residue.

this account retired
    ditto

RHRF!
    Elete=GOOD! I've been using it since October in the HOT Arizona desert and I haven't had any leg cramps since. I got the current elete Buddy Special for $50 and I think it's going to last for a year.
    "The secret of joy is the mastery of pain." (Anaïs Nin)