mtbr member
    Apr 2009

Custom lock on grip clamps

I know I've seen these somewhere but can't seem to find them even when searching. where could I find some lock on grip clamps in custom patterns/colors? Thanks.

24v
    Scratch That Itch
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shockfinder
    I know I've seen these somewhere but can't seem to find them even when searching. where could I find some lock on grip clamps in custom patterns/colors? Thanks.
    Lizard Skinz has colors, and they will engrave letters on them for like $2.50 I think.

24v
    Scratch That Itch
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shockfinder
    Lizard Skins has colors, and they will engrave letters on them for like $2.50 I think.

ride more
    Mar 2007

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Purely custom was what I was thinking of. I just got some of the lizard skins and they came with a pewter color engraved with my lbs's name. Thanks! Any other sources?

ride more
    Mar 2007
    that's all I know of ?

mtbr member
    ODI offers custom rings. Go to their website.

mtbr member
    Purely Custom (mentioned above) has them and other cool stuff... BUT their shipping costs are outrageous.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Twenty Times
    Purely Custom (mentioned above) has them and other cool stuff... BUT their shipping costs are outrageous.
    That was pretty steep for a single headset screw. However for the things I'm thinking about, it seemed as reasonable as anything from ebay.

Thanks to all for the info. Now for a question. I've just a built a liquid blue Santa cruz Chameleon with ano red CK headset and Hope seatpost collar. Would it be too much to put ano red clamps and bar ends on as well? Especially for a poseur who can't ride?