Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

The craziest, Blingest, silliest,Over the top, Out there, bikes you have ever seen ??

13K views 70 replies 48 participants last post by  Tone's 
#1 ·
Im looking for you computer gifted guys to help this blog out, as i have the computer skills no better than my dog,..
I would love to see yours or others, silliest, craziest, out there, bling bling, loud, cringe worthy, bikes you have ever seen, i think it could make for a funny and interesting blog...
As i struggle to post a letter let alone post pictures up on my ladies computer, please feel free to get the ball rollin n post some crazy bike pictures up, the more the merrier.....

The prize will be a BBQ mammals tail from aus to the best posted pic, i am hunting the kangaroo as you read this, i may even include its ball sack, if i get a male one:skep:

cheers n thanks:thumbsup:

#57 ·

Attachments

#60 · (Edited)
I just put together a slideshow of the best of the oddball/interesting/funny bikes and bike-related stuff I've seen over the past ten years. All photos were taken by me except the Google Street View screenshot of me captured by the Google car, and the cartoon I shamelessly stole from a RBR member's signature because it's The Truth! :thumbsup:

Slideshow-Funny,odd,interesting bike stuff 2002-2012 from freighttraininguphill on Vimeo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.