mtbr member

Cold medicine and bike parts don't mix.

I was working in the pediatric ER over the weekend. Tons of sick kids and of course, I now have a stuffy nose and head congestion. I am on my usual Sudafed regime, even though it makes me a little foggy in the head. I have to get it knocked out before Friday so I can have an enjoyable ride.

Anyway, I bought a new cassette off ebay but don't have a cassette tool and don't care to buy one right now. My local shop said they would swap out the cassettes for a few bucks. So as I left for work this morning I made sure I threw my wheel and cassette in the car so I could drop it off at lunch. Lunch time rolls around and I head to the shop. I got out of the car, grabbed the new cassette, and reached for the wheel when I realized I brought the front wheel. I am so glad I did not walk into the shop and hand over a front wheel and ask to have the cassette installed.

i guess tomorrow is another day.

TRANCER
    Lmao !!!!!!!!! YOU WERE BLITZED ON COLD MEDS? Classic !!!
    Ride

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    oh man, you almost had a front-wheel drive mountain bike! lol.

I know how you feel, I don't take anything ever and if I take cold medicine when I get a cold it's like I just pulled some tubes.