Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperspeed View Post
    Awesome =) thanks everyone for the advice you all are great
    You're welcome, thanx for thanx, nice is nice, and love your sig
    Round and round we go

meh... whatever
    that was probably directed at those who gave useful and accurate advice.

but so no kid gets left behind here's special recognition of your contribution too, meat...

Name:  mtbr thread participant.png
Views: 159
Size:  106.7 KB
    "Knowledge is good." ~ Emil Faber

mtbr member
    Could you please stop following me and others around with your stupid negative, think you know it all bs, it's getting old.
    Round and round we go

meh... whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    Could you please stop following me and others around...
    there's a simple solution for your problem.

mtbr member
    Lol hahaha, they were right, you're like a disease that some get inflicted with, like scabbies. At least you recognize that you follow people around, as explained, since you knew I was talking to you. And no surprise you'd turn to drugs for a fix. Or should I say another fix.
    How many members are you going to quote and use out of context in a negative and derogative way as a sig? You think you're funny but you're really sad.
    It's too bad you don't get that education doesn't equate to intelligence. It's too bad because you do have knowledge, and can be somewhat cool sometimes. Until someone disagrees with you, then you become a spoiled brat who didn't get his way again. Too predictable. Armchair this, epic fail that, how many times are you going to use these, so tired.
    Either way, since you like links, you should be happy to know you're getting famous around here. Try this one that another member turned me onto. I need no more, but for those that enjoy this trife, miles and miles of proof of what you're made of. https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...orums.mtbr.com
    Round and round we go

Front Range, Colorado
    Wouldn't life be great with a hassle free pedal. Oh wait there is a design like that. I've been running TIMES for 14 years hassle free. My TIME atac-xc Titanium / Carbons have been going since 2008' hassle free. When I purchased them I set the little side float clicker to my desired setting using a dime and haven't touched them since. >>>Insert 5 stars here<<<<

Time ATAC XC 12 Titan Carbon Pedal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can cleat tension be adjusted on EGGBEATERS pedals?-55c75ece-22c1-4065-ad82-64e0c9db69fc.jpg  

----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^Rock Garden

mtbr member
    Ya know DJ Times definitely have the strongest following. When one my bikes Crank Bros pedals finally fail, I'll have to give them a try.
    Round and round we go

Big Gulps, Alright!
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Wouldn't life be great with a hassle free pedal. Oh wait there is a design like that. I've been running TIMES for 14 years hassle free. My TIME atac-xc Titanium / Carbons have been going since 2008' hassle free. When I purchased them I set the little side float clicker to my desired setting using a dime and haven't touched them since. >>>Insert 5 stars here<<<<

You might even say they stand the test of...Time.

mtbr member
    I was never a fan of SPDs (just personal preference), used Eggbeaters for many years. Any "time" your foot comes down on a rock on EBs (it only happens when it's a really bad spot, of course) the top bars spread allowing your foot to come out. Switched to Time pedals a few years ago and have been very happy with the fact that this isn't an issue, they are solidly built for the abuse I give them, the cleats don't seem to wear as badly and they, like the EBs, have plenty of float + some side to side movement available.

meh... whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat
    ~buncha words~
    that delusional rant certainly solidified a few irrefutable points:

1. reading comprehension and abstract thought aren't your strong suits;
    2. you have more issues than national geographic; and
    3. my sig unequivocally isn't being taken or used out of context

meh... whatever
    Wouldn't life be great with a hassle free pedal. Oh wait there is a design like that.
    to be fair though, eggbeaters can be hassle free if they're serviced correctly:

Can cleat tension be adjusted on EGGBEATERS pedals?-eggbeater-service.jpg

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by monogod View Post
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)

mtbr member
    that delusional rant certainly solidified a few irrefutable points:

1. reading comprehension and abstract thought aren't your strong suits;
    2. you have more issues than national geographic; and
    3. my sig unequivocally isn't being taken or used out of context
    Whatever, guess you never take the sticks out of your ass because you like em there
    You think you're smart and that was a successful comeback and i'm delusional?
    I'll have to get back to you on the other threads you're following me around on another time, for now I'm enjoying my evening.
    Now quick, go take a happy pill so you can make some nice and helpful post so not every single post of yours is nasty and you can keep up your delusional facade.
    Round and round we go

meh... whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    You think you're smart and that was a successful comeback and i'm delusional?
    I'll have to get back to you on the other threads you're following me around on another time, for now I'm enjoying my evening.
    the fact that you suffer from the insistent delusion that people are following you around and out to get you has nothing to do with a comeback. it was merely an astute observation.

you can mew like a kitten pretending you're the victim of e-stalker all you want but when you initiate personal confrontation you inherently dismiss such a claim as the delusion of a paranoid psychotic with a persecution complex who desperately needs to be put on a regimen of hard-core psychotropic meds.

seriously, bro... they will quell the voices in your head and help you manage your paranoia/psychosis. who knows, maybe then we could even be friends!
    Last edited by monogod; 06-07-2014 at 11:50 PM.

meh... whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat
    Now quick, go take a happy pill so you can make some nice and helpful post so not every single post of yours is nasty and you can keep up your delusional facade.
    adding to a post after it's been quoted and replied to??? poor form!

query: why are you hellbent on repeatedly demonstrating your failure to comprehend this?

mtbr member
    blah blah blah
    It's amazing how much damage 1 can do to a group. How they can negatively effect moral. If the mods keep you around that's their call.
    Wish I cared enough to take the time to prove with hundreds of examples of how you follow many who have disagreed with or proven you wrong. I'm not crying victim, and it wasn't my original thought, it was brought up to me by more than 1 member. Just look at this thread. Op asked about adjusting tension, got some answers, said thanx and moved on, done. Then you dropped the bait, that no work then personal attacks. You can fool some but how stupid do you think people are? It is what it is, only you or the mods can change that. Aside from getting you to stfu for a while i can't change it.
    In the meantime in my and many other members eyes, as well as googles, monogod on mtbr = epic fail, as proven by the link i provided you above.
    I also added to my post way before you responded to it but whatever, carry on with your ego fest
    Round and round we go

meh... whatever
    you need professional psychiatric help.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012

Can cleat tension be adjusted on EGGBEATERS pedals?

Posting $400 pedals as a solution for someone asking about free adjustments.

For teh Lulz

Elitest thrill junkie
    Agree!

Picture_095.jpg

I too recommend Time pedals if you like the basic mechanism of legeaters, they are the reliable version that actually have been engineered past the "hook" or "gimmick" that sucks you into Crank Brothers (the guys that had an epic failure trying to produce cranks, which is, um, THEIR NAME)...
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

meh... whatever
    did you happen to read steps 8-10 on the service bulletin?

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitey View Post
    Posting $400 pedals as a solution for someone asking about free adjustments.

For teh Lulz
    Actually littlestalker he can buy Time atac aluminium for less than,$100. Same hassle free design same easy engagement and release same longevity.
    TIME ATAC Alium Pedals - Clipless Pedals | Competitive Cyclist
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)

mtbr member
    you need professional psychiatric help.
    You're wrong once again. What I need is some lunch. Just got back from a wonderful ride in the woods with my kids and that's so much better then spending time on the internet with you, so thanx for teaching me something.
    IME once a person damages too much of their brain though substance abuse they might have moments of clarity but never fully recover. So i fear there may be no help for you as far as seeking professional psychiatric help, but it couldn't hurt to try.
    Round and round we go

meh... whatever
    thou doth protest too much.

mtbr member
    thou doth protest too much.
    It's obvious that you'd say that, or that i need psyc help because i've disagreed with you. You've said those very things to me and many others many times. It's also no longer funny and very predictable that when on the rare occasion you're not a pompous ass it's because someone goes along with you. Idk, maybe you now need a thicker stick up there to loosen you up some more
    Round and round we go

meh... whatever
    thou doth protest too much about protesting too much!

also, your obsession with my posterior is really creeping me out.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast