mtbr member

Blown up KS LEV Seatposts!

Both my wife and I purchased K.S. seatposts earlier this year; her in mid-January, and me in mid-February. Both of our posts have lost an inch of travel. (Although they will pull out to full extension, if you lift the bikes by the saddle, but they suck back down as soon as you let go.)

I tried to call K.S. repeatedly on Friday but yoiu can barely even fight your way through the gauntlet of their automated system to leave a voicemail, and even left a message, but as of yet, NO RETURN CALL. I tried to call them repeatedly again today, and still NO RETURN CALL! I emailed them, but you guessed it, NO RESPONSE! I checked out their Facebook page, and it seems after reading other comments there, to be standard operating procedure for their "customer service" department.

Has anybody else experienced this "negative travel" phenomenon on their K.S. posts? If so, is there an easy fix, or are we doomed to sending it to their (according to other comments on their Facebook page) slooow service department?
    If more people rode more bikes, more places, more often, the world would be a more better place!

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    I had a good response from them ,try Rick@KSSuspenion.