mtbr member
    Mar 2009

Bike Bling.com is jive

Called today looking for a set of Continental Trail Kings 2.2 UST tires. When I ask if he actually them he said "Yes, I just got done checking and we have them. I just set them down" I say "great I'll take two" Three days select shipping. Just got an email ** Item Backordered** Lame.........Andy

PS they didn't have a problem taking my money already too.
    Last edited by axarob44; 08-03-2011 at 12:04 AM.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    I'm sticking with Jensonusa never ever had a problem. I hope you canceled the order.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Yeah I'm going to call in the morning, see what's going on. No big deal I guess. I'll live,but still kind of bull crap. Makes me mad because I asked the guy twice if he was sure its the right one. "oh ya' I just set the box down". Something like that.Why lie? Are you that pressed to make a sale? Come on, it's a set of tires. Oh well...

mtbr member
    Something like that.Why lie? Are you that pressed to make a sale? Come on, it's a set of tires. Oh well...

mtbr member
    I made 3 online orders Monday morning, Performance, Bike Bling and Price Point with regular ground shipping.

I got the Price Point package Tuesday afternoon, not even 48 hours from the when I ordered from them, they are currently my goto guys from now on. I haven't even got an email from Performance or BB saying my stuff has been shipped. I only use BB if nobody else has what I'm looking for.

What's even worse is I'm in driving distance from both Performance and BB, to bad they don't stock their stores better lol.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Just talked to BB. They said it was a mix up. I like to give people they benefit of the doubt. Seems they get a pretty good reputation here on MTBR. We will see how it goes. He said it was a shipping issue. Said I missed the dead line on the 3 day shipping.

Just got a shipping email.

PS I take that back it wasn't a shipping notice it was "another" confirmation of my order.
    I should of canceled my order
    Last edited by axarob44; 08-03-2011 at 06:02 PM.