Hi

Wich one of these two bars will be the best for a 12 hours race?
I was leaning towards the harvest bars, because it seems to be a lot more tasty than the regular performance bars, plus potassium being a bonus againts cramps (the other ingredients, seems very similiar between both). But what`s the opinion of people who has used them both?

Harvest Ingredients:
Whole Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Fruit Blend (Strawberries, Cranberries, Apple Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Rice Flour, Sunflower Oil), Soy Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Barley Malt, Salt), Evaporated Cane Juice Syrup, Almond Butter, Soy Protein Isolate, Honey, Inulin (Fiber), Glycerin, Natural Flavor, Roasted Soy Beans, Oat Fiber, Nonfat Milk, Peanut Butter

Performance Ingredients:
High Fructose Corn Syrup With Grape And Pear Juice Concentrate, Oat Bran, Maltodextrin, Cookie Bits (Rice Flour, Sugar, Canola Oil, Alkalized Cocoa, Rice Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt), Milk Protein Isolate, Brown Rice Flour, Almond Butter, Glycerin, Natural Flavor, Soy Protein Isolate and Peanut Flour.

I was looking that the harvest bars looks like those kellogs nature valley granola bars, wich my stomach refuses to diggest in long rides. In fact, after 6 hours riding one apple and cinnamon nature valley was enough to almost call my parents to pick me up because of the stomach aches.

Well, I obviusly want to avoid that, for that reason I`ll test them this weekend but it is good to know people reactions about them....

thanks a lot!