Thread: baggie shorts

mtbr member
    Jul 2007

baggie shorts

does any one have any suggestions on a good pair of baggie riding shorts?

wannabe corporate shill
    Jan 2006
    Baggy Shorts

Shorts recommendation?

What Baggy Shorts ?

There are tons of other threads, but this should be enough to keep you busy.

by the way, I'll reccomend Hoss Ponderosa, available either at Hoss online store or I think Jenson.

mtbr member
    I picked up some Oakley Ballistic 3.6 shorts on Steepandcheap.com for about $40. Extremely comfortable and cool shorts.

govt kontrakt projkt mgr
    Performance has a nice short that's on sale a lot for 30something.

Sweat is just fat crying.
    My favorite way to go lately has been a thin Performance lycra under a pair of unlined mtb shells.

The way combo shorts fits just bugs me (Fox, Performance, etc.).

fp
    Mountain Biking Is Not A Crime stickers, free! (You pay postage. PM me for details.)

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    I will offer up what I am doing. I am riding SWOBO liners. They are fairly expensive compared to the liners that are sold at Performance or other online retailers. But the SWOBO liner is very comfortable and very well built. Then I went to my local Kohls and found some cheap poly cargo shorts with minimal seams. It works well for me. The shorts at Kohls are marketed as skate boarding shorts. They have some small tags on them that say Tony Hawk. So, I guess the guy has a clothing line now. I'm not a skateboarder.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    If you find a pair of shorts that that you really like, go and buy a few pair of them. This helped me as I was always looking through the laundry for the same pair, even though I had a few pair of shorts. They will last a while if you are switching them off too.

I railed it like Kong
    I'm diggin the Hoss Ponderosa short. I wish you could upgrade the liners or chamios but overall a really nice pair of shorts.
    I'm UNIQUE... just like everybody else.