Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Low Rep Count
    Hell, my back yard is easily big enough but my HOA would shut me down! I half way thought about doing a lot of landscaping so that it would be somewhat hidden from the street or path behind the house but then I run into issues with my wife (no way in hell will she let me have a track taking up the bulk of the back yard. Still a nice dream though.

swag ho Administrator
    Thread ressurection. We wrote an article and this awesome track popped up in our search.

Feature: The Backyard Pump Track – Introduction | Mountain Bike Review

Any updates to this track?

fc
    IPA will save America

mtbr member
    Still no updates? He must be too busy riding the track...

mtbr member
    This is so cool. I've just recently gotten into the sport with my son and now daughter and I've considered adding some single track to our "yard." We have 7+ wooded acres of old growth trees with a couple of decent climbs. Now, I want to also add a pump track-I think my kids would love it! Hoping the op can come back and let us know how it is holding up. I'd also like to get an estimate on manpower costs to supplement our labor.

Carbon & Ti rule
    Sounds like a cool back yard.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Gal View Post
    This is so cool. I've just recently gotten into the sport with my son and now daughter and I've considered adding some single track to our "yard." We have 7+ wooded acres of old growth trees with a couple of decent climbs. Now, I want to also add a pump track-I think my kids would love it! Hoping the op can come back and let us know how it is holding up. I'd also like to get an estimate on manpower costs to supplement our labor.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5