mtbr member

Anyone Heard of BBB Parts

Seems to be a bike part manufacturer and I just came across them and I'm a little curious. They seem to sponsor several race teams. Anyone heard of them, know anything about them, quality of their products, etc?
    Friends Don't Let Friends Drive

2008 Specialized Hardrock Sport
    2010 Bottecchia RS290 Cross

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    i have a pump from them, bought it about 5 years ago. works good. theyve been around a while and they make decent quality products, you dont hear too much about them though.

No good in rock gardens..
    Yeah, my mate who owns an LBS stocks their stuff. It seems to be fairly well made, value for money kit, aimed at folks who might want to upgrade from generic OEM kit, but not pay a fortune for some of the bigger name stuff.

http://www.bbbparts.com/
    My Cannondale Lefty keeps failing....

relax
    I've been using a BBB seat post on my Dawg for over 3 years no problems!

mtbr member
    Our bike store stocks mostly BBB parts, seat posts, pumps, saddles etc. It's good because they have a big range, at budget prices and it's all pretty good gear. I've been using some BBB bars for a while now no problems. If people come in wanting the higher end stuff it just gets ordered in. Their pedals always seem overpriced to me though.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Good gear, i have run it on the roadie and the mtb, good price for what you get. It may not have a us importer hence you have not heard much of them.

mtbr member
    I was checking them out too. I'm interested in their "Fiber Race" road bars. Seems like a lot of bang for the buck. Just not sure of the quality yet not having actually seen them in person.
    Draft College Republicans

workin' it Administrator
    I got the BBB FiberWing Road Bike Handlebar from chainlove.com when they had them, very nicely made, seriously ergonomic and a fantastic price to try out a CF handlebar. I really was impressed with the quality from an appearance and finish point of view. So far haven't had the chance to determine whether it is a good deal for durability and manufacturing point of view.

Check out chainlove.com, they regularly clear out amazing things including the occasional BBB item.
    Try this: HTFU

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher
    I got the BBB FiberWing Road Bike Handlebar from chainlove.com when they had them, very nicely made, seriously ergonomic and a fantastic price to try out a CF handlebar. I really was impressed with the quality from an appearance and finish point of view. So far haven't had the chance to determine whether it is a good deal for durability and manufacturing point of view.

Check out chainlove.com, they regularly clear out amazing things including the occasional BBB item.
    Is it all carbon or does it have some aluminum w/ carbon laid over it?
    Draft College Republicans

mtbr member
    Depends on which of their products you want. Fiber Race is 100% CF; while the FiberWing is a CF/6061 blend.
    Friends Don't Let Friends Drive

2008 Specialized Hardrock Sport
    2010 Bottecchia RS290 Cross

workin' it Administrator
    the fiberwing is going to be cleared out on chainlove.com today for 64% off retail. Should be about $50-70.
    Try this: HTFU