mtbr member

Anyone ever tried Amino-Vital

I was reading about it on their web-site and I was wondering if anyone had any experiance, good or bad, with it?
    The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' --Ronald Reagan

mtbr member
    Mar 2004

on amino-vital

have not personally used it, but work with a guy who does long distance canoe races (up to 15 hrs of continuous paddling), is an exercise physiologist, and knows way too much about performance enhancement and supplements--he swears by it. I'm not really at that level of training, but if i ever do another ironamn or such, i will try it based on his experience.

Where's the chair lift?

Good job! Amino Vital @ Interbike.

I got to try some at Interbike this past year! I have to say one thing, the stuff can be additctive! LOL The natural flavor tastes like Lemonade, mabe better.. LOL They were passing out drinks and samples of the stuff.. I have some of the samples and have just started training for the spring / summer season. Seems to be pretty good stuff! I talked to a bunch of others at the show who have used it for a race season, and they said, the stuff is good.. So, i guess i will have to see for myself. Just thought id drop a few lines on the stuff.. Have a nice day!! GO BIG!! Always wear a helmet!!

Ellsman1 (AKA Marzman1 old forum)
    04Dare/888
    03Id/Z1
    04Truth