mtbr member
    Sep 2007

Anyone bought a lev from bikebling lately?

I ordered a 125mm middle of last week and got a receipt through email, but I haven't gotten an email with a tracking number or notice that the order had been shipped. Does anyone know if the ks lev's from them are backordered? Thanks

mtbr member
    Back ordered...hoping for mid-December is what they told me. Apparently fulfillment issues as Kindshock is addressing a quality issue...(at least that's what BB told me).

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    The same thing happened to me a month ago when I ordered the new Sidi Drako shoes. Bike Bling is a bit notorious for giving one the impression that they have an item in inventory from their website but in actuality they are back ordered. They did this with me 2 years ago with Easton Haven wheels. The only reason I ordered again from them was that the shoes were on sale and I was not in a hurry. I bought the 125 KS Lev from Art's cyclery about 6 wks ago and received them in the mail 3 days later.

mtbr member
    I've seen other threads about LEV back orders. Would be nice if BB stared out if stock, but that said I've had many good buying experiences with them. I've found their pricing difficult to beat and customer service in my experience has been great. YMMV.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    My LEV 150mm ordered in June is only now due to arrive tomorrow

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    What are the quality issues that are being sorted? Mind you, I would rather wait than get something that does not work. FWIW my 125 Lev is still going strong after a few months in the Scottish weather.

mtbr member
    I've been itching to get a 150 LEV for a few months, they have been backordered on BTI and KHS for a LONG time! I hope they come out with some soon