mtbr member
    Aug 2008

Alternative to WTB Devo saddle

I've got a WTB Devo on both of my bikes, very comfortable saddle. Unfortunately, they last less than six months before the cover starts to tear. WTB don't seen to have an email address to write to and I've had it with spending so much on a part that should last a lot longer - this is the only saddle that has ripped on me in many years of riding.

So - what is a good alternative? I like the fact the Devo is short and has a broad flat rear section. The WTB Rocket I had before was much tougher but not the right shape for me.

mtbr member
    You might consider a WTB Laser V. I had one that lasted ten years...finally broke a rail, but it held up to a bunch of miles and the cover never tore.

AZ
    banned

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Laser looks similar shape to the rocket with that rise at the back but will see if I can find one here. None of my group are using it so difficult to get a test ride.

Thanks AZ. I did see that but prefer to email them in the US as I'm in Asia.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    I'm a male and bought a DEVA Ti for my SS build. Gotta say, it's the most confortable beat I've ridden. I'm selling it for a white Deva (new SS build) if any one wants a good deal on a great seat.

Mojo

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Man View Post
    I'm a male and bought a DEVA Ti for my SS build. Gotta say, it's the most confortable beat I've ridden. I'm selling it for a white Deva (new SS build) if any one wants a good deal on a great seat.

Mojo
    I concur. Looks even better in white but gets dirty quick and wears worse than black.

Coming from a WTB Pure V and a Silverado, the Deva is like night and day between the two. I love mine!

How much you want for the Deva?