mtbr member
    May 2014

Adrenalineworld.com

hi all,

curious if anyone's purchased on Adrenalineworld.com? i bought a scott stego helmet, it's taking them a while to ship it.

found the site while doing a google search. showed as google sponsored, but not sure if it's a legitimate business...they are under Fly motorsports

mtbr member
    May 2014
    anyone?

SS Pusher Man
    Sounds like they are slow to ship items:

Killer Motorsports - Motorcycle Dealers - 100 Syble Jean Dr - Burleson, TX - Phone Number - Yelp

You can also call them:

Contact Us

877-430-0083
    I resolve to constantly assert my honest opinion on anything and everything - whether it is requested or not.
    Bucky the Cat

SS Pusher Man
    Or if you don't like that.....call your CC company and cancel the charge.
    I resolve to constantly assert my honest opinion on anything and everything - whether it is requested or not.
    Bucky the Cat

mtbr member
    May 2014
    thanks, i didn't realize they were under another business name. their online chat seems pretty good, but i kept getting promise it'll ship out in 2 days.

suppose to finally ship today, but still haven't received tracking yet. if no tracking by end of today, i'll cancel through my CC.

mtbr member
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by GTX420 View Post
    thanks, i didn't realize they were under another business name. their online chat seems pretty good, but i kept getting promise it'll ship out in 2 days.

suppose to finally ship today, but still haven't received tracking yet. if no tracking by end of today, i'll cancel through my CC.
    hey wanted to see how your experience ended up with Andrenalineworld.com. Did they ever end up shipping your item? I am looking at order a bike from them but am a little wary. thx

sean

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Hey shmee40,
    yes i eventually got the helmet i ordered. it did take awhile since they didn't have it in stock (or at their warehouse), it shipped from distributor or Scott themselves, not sure.

they made it right, but it did take awhile, and at least they responded. You may have to keep calling them to check.

mtbr member
    Apr 2017
    GTX420, About how long did it take your order to ship? I placed an order about 11 days ago, and it still hasn't shipped.
    Last edited by tsetti; 04-26-2017 at 03:51 PM.

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by tsetti View Post
    GTX420, About how long did it take your order to ship? I placed an order about 11 days ago, and it still hasn't shipped.
    Hi tsetti,
    sorry for late response, was outta town.

They shipped it after 7 days, however, i had to communicate with them and push them to ship. (needed it for a trip)

apparently, they didn't have it in stock and it shipped straight from the distributor or manufacturer (not sure).

Only reason i bugged them was after the fact i purchased, and read reviews about their website, and it was a known issue for them to take forever to ship.

I did eventually get the helmet. it was a really good price. Buy at your own risk. That said, they were pretty good with communication.

mtbr member
    May 2017
    Hi you all,
    I too recently had a bad experience with adrenalineworld.com after purchasing a Rockford Fosgate Punch Marine Media Receiver 2.7" LCD for a SXS that ended up being defective but still under warranty. I called several times and left voice mail and they have yet to reply. Finally did get an e-mail reply that simply said they don't deal with warranty issues and to contact the mfg.They also don't take returns on electronic equipment, Yes!, I missed the fine print. I contacted the mfg. and they told me adrenalineworld or their sister company flymotorsports are not an authorized dealer, a requirement in order to obtain warranty work from the mfg. I would strongly advise anyone to abstain from buying any audio or electronic equipment from them.

mtbr member
    May 2017
    Horrible tracking, shipping and service. Don't worry about getting it on time, because they don't either.

mtbr member
    Sep 2017
    I've ordered from them 3 times now, pretty much just tires and tubes. Orders are shipped from the Houston area, arrive in Dallas w/in 3-5 days. I always order $100+ worth, so I get free shipping.

Right now, for ? reason, they seem to have like -zero- stuff in stock. I'm hoping they're not going out of biz. Maybe affected by the storms of late?

mtbr member
    Nov 2017
    Hi All,

The link in a previous review is Killer Motorsports, which has no affiliation to Adrenaline World. We would also like to apologize to all of you for our previous shipping speeds, and our lack of communication coming from our warehouses, and we have since fixed this internal issue. Unfortunately, we were affected by Hurricane Harvey, as well as Hurricane Irma, which wiped out one of our biggest bike suppliers on the Houston and Miami coastlines for about two weeks, and has now been resolved.

We are always here to assist you with any order and sales questions through chat, email, and phone.

Thank you all for being a customer of Adrenaline World, and we do hope you give us another chance in the future!

-Briana
    Sales and Social Media Liaison

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Hey, I just wanted to update here on Adrenaline World. The place is a disaster as far as shipping speed. The really, really stink...I guess they don't stock anything, and their process for getting things out the door is terrible. Customer service response is worse. Don't order from these people....really bad to do business with.

Dilligaf
    Apr 2010
    I made a purchase 12/28 and it has yet to ship. I've messaged on facebook with them and email but it's not looking good so far.

Land of the 230+
    I ordered a pair of very inexpensive rims a couple weeks ago. It took a little over a week for them to ship, but they eventually did ship, and I had them in my hands within 2 weeks.

Like some other super cheap sites, it seems adrenaline world does have much if anything in stock. They simply order your goods from the distributor when you place your order, then re-ship them to you. My guess is that things get a bit muddied when you buy a number of items, and one or more is not in stock with the distributor.

Anyway, I'll probably use them again in the future for items I dont need right away. For long term projects, its hard to argue with their prices.

Old, Slow and now FAT! :)
    I just found this thread after searching for Adrenalin World reviews as my experience with them is poor.

I broke the internal cable of a KS Lev dropper and I have two of them. They stated that had them and for half the price of anyone else so I ordered 4 to help offset shipping and I figured I'll replace my internal cable once a year..

The order was on Jan 20th. It's now Feb 3 and they still haven't shipped and now claim it is out of stock. No email notification or anything beyond the first order notification.

I believe this company to be very disreputable and my advice is to avoid at all costs. Now I have to call to cancel the order and get my card refunded.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007

Totally disreputable!

Do not do business with these people. Slow shipping poor customer service. Never answer the phone. I have been waiting on a refund for over a month. I received this e-mail a few weeks ago,"** PLEASE STOP AND READ ** This is an auto response. The system will only recognize a one word response of “refund.” Do NOT reply more than once or the system will kick out your email automatically.

Adrenaline World would like to thank you for reaching out to us, and apologize for the business difficulties we are facing. While we have hit a hardship and are not able to fill orders at this time, it is with hope that we come back stronger and better!

If you are writing because you haven't received your item, you will be refunded in full by default. Simply reply to this email with only "refund" and your refund will be processed as soon as possible.

If you received a refund via PayPal and PayPal declined it, we are working diligently with PayPal to release our funds so your refund will process.

If you are writing because there are no checkout options, we are unfortunately not accepting any orders at this time.

All outstanding orders will be cancelled and refunded in full as soon as possible. Adrenaline World will not be releasing return shipping labels for any returning items at this time. If you choose to return an item for any reason, it will be at your cost. Additionally, Adrenaline World will not be sending replacement items for returns, we are only issuing refunds.

Please rest assured that we are working diligently to refund all monies. If you feel a chargeback is necessary during this time, please feel free and we ensure we will not fight the chargeback.

We truly and deeply apologize that you have been personally impacted by this situation."

But their website is still up and running. Still waiting!!!

CTB
    mtbr member
    I must have lucked out. I ordered a saddle from them on Dec 22, and I got it pretty quickly. I believe it shipped the 29th, and I got it not long after. Now it looks like the website is gonzo. Whew!

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    I ordered a set of WTB i35 rims from them on Jan 27, and received the package Feb 10th.

I believe their business model is not having anything in stock; they will place an order with their supplier after you submit your paid order, after the product arrives in their shop--then they ships it to you. If they had doing the drop ship method, it would have been in transit to you sooner.

Seems like their website is down, and probably permanently closed for business.
    Last edited by BoostFab; 04-16-2018 at 12:50 AM. Reason: revise grammar

mtbr member
    Sep 2017

I'm disappointed...

"Pre-hurricanes" their web-site was up, things were in stock, they shipped w/in days, I got 3 or 4 orders w/in a week. Their prices were what I'd be expecting from a distributor. 2 of the orders I received were in QBP (well-used bicycle distributor) boxes, so I have to wonder if they were doing the front work for QBP as QBP's agreement with all of their customers is to not offer their products in a "retail" fashion. If normal people can buy bike parts at "distributor" prices, what incentive do they have to buy parts from a LBS?

That said, their site has been down for at least a couple months. I'm not keeping track of the time, because I just figured it was down for "overnight" maintanence, but it's been quite a while now.

I have only ordered from them once since the storms, shipping was a bit slow, took like 10-11 days to get here, but it still made it.

I've not been able to order since because the web-site is down.

Not sure what to make of this company.

Disappointed cause I can't refill my inventory at "cost" anymore.

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

mtbr.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.