mtbr member
    Jan 2008

Superfly 100 sizing ?

My LBS is getting small (15.5) FS100 in for me to try for size I was wondering if anyone knew of any shops in the UK that had a med in stock that i can go and try as well, as i kinda sit between the 2 sizes and my LBS say's that all superflys are sold out over here ?
    I ride a med 17.5 trek ex9.0 and found that with a smaller stem and some seat adjustment it fitted me well but i also ride a 16" hard tail frame and love the flick-ability and nimbleness of the small frame hence i was tempted by the smaller SF100 esp with the 29" wheels!
    I'm 5'7 with a 29 inside leg and yes i know I'll look like I'm riding my dads bike Any other shortys like me riding SF100s that can give me some advice ?

My other problem is should i buy now or wait and see if next years model comes with sram XX or maybe even if i can get a good deal with this one's drive train swaped out for XX now ? hmm decisions desisions ! but at least its a nice decision to have to make

I hate that name.
    Also check on 17.5 Hifi's. Same geometry.
    Worked at Trek/Fisher dealer 2008-2013. Only a little biased.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by blunderbuss
    Also check on 17.5 Hifi's. Same geometry.
    Cheers thats handy to know

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Went and try'd it today fell in love and bought it with XX group set on it and a XXX bonty bar Pick it up on tuesday my missus is going to string me up lol