mtbr member
    Apr 2011

MODS: Please Lock. Thanks!

I posted a similar thread in the 'Trek' section.

I am in a Communications course that deals with social media, popular culture and especially "fandom." I had to create a Faceobok 'fan page' and chose to dedicate my page to the 'Trek Superfly' since it is the bike that I actually own. I need to get as many 'likes' and interaction on the page as possible, so if ANY of you could please check out my page and give it a 'like' it would be very appreciated. Feel free to please post your own pictures and thoughts on the page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trek-...88735761169349

Thanks!
    Bob

-Also, if you do a search for "Trek Superfly", hit the magnifying glass to force the search or it will show "0 results".
    Last edited by heyitsmebob; 01-15-2012 at 01:05 PM.
    Trek 69er SS (in progress), Trek Superfly, GT Force Carbon Expert, Trek Madone 6.2

MTB B'dos
    Hey Bob, you managed to figure out anything more in terms of how to really use a FB page to it's full potential or since you managed to skate by on that excuse for a page you made are you not worrying?
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??
    MTB Barbados
    My Phantom pics

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by LyNx View Post
    Hey Bob, you managed to figure out anything more in terms of how to really use a FB page to it's full potential or since you managed to skate by on that excuse for a page you made are you not worrying?
    Oh, I got an A in that class. Thanks for your advice. Trolling because other threads are locked?
    Trek 69er SS (in progress), Trek Superfly, GT Force Carbon Expert, Trek Madone 6.2

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by LyNx View Post

Can mods please lock this thread (like you did Lynx's other) before he turns it into another mess? Thanks!