mtbr member
    Sep 2008

Put in my order for a 2011 Rig

It's gonna be a long few months. November is the ETA. Hopefully it doesn't get pushed back even further.

I'm definitely liking the idea of sliding dropouts, the FCC front hub, and the 100mm fork. But I'm not looking forward to the Juicy 3s....would have rather they kept the BB7s....but ah well.

The paint job is ok. I think it looks better than most of the other 2011 models.

I've been wanting a Rig for a long time. I can't wait!
    2011 Trek Gary Fisher Collection Rig
    2007 Gary Fisher HKEK

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by eminefes
    It's gonna be a long few months. November is the ETA.
    i pre-ordered a trek x-caliber. my lbs says it'll arrive week 2 or 3 of august. trek says october. we'll see.

i may end up getting specialized instead if it doesn't arrive soon.

pitbull592
    I have a 2011 rig ordered as well. My lbs owner said he may be able to get it in sept. fingers crossed, we'll both have to compare notes afte we ride it.
    Fortune favors the bold-Alexander the great

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    Got mine, here's a hot tip. The white juicy 3s will leak fluid on the caliper and bubble the paint. Avis will warranty them for that reason and I got up graded to elixers. By by juicy threes.

At Work
    Quote Originally Posted by eminefes
    It's gonna be a long few months. November is the ETA. Hopefully it doesn't get pushed back even further.

I'm definitely liking the idea of sliding dropouts, the FCC front hub, and the 100mm fork. But I'm not looking forward to the Juicy 3s....would have rather they kept the BB7s....but ah well.

The paint job is ok. I think it looks better than most of the other 2011 models.

I've been wanting a Rig for a long time. I can't wait!
    I picked up an 09 Rig (new) in July. First several rides the BB7's did not feel like they had much stopping power, but over time they really started working really well!!!!!!!!!!!

I would agree with the , the 7's would be better then the Juicy's
    2009 Titus FTM

2009 Gary Fisher Rig

1997 Kona Ku
    (Resurection in Progress)