mtbr member

PHD dirt only???

I recently picked up a brand new PHD frame. Is it possible to build it for urban,park,dirt? Or is it mainly a dirt jumper? If it's not worth it i'll $ell it.

AKA; Jimmy Tango
    You can urban, or park ride it, absolutley! As a matter of fact, when Chris Duncan was riding for GF he was doing a lot of urban on it. That bike is dope

mtbr member
    Thanks,i'm stoked to have gotten it for $200 the build is on!

AKA; Jimmy Tango
    Nice Cant wait to see it, put some pics up then

Here are some pics of me, on my Fisher GED on my lunchbreak.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    It's actually a really nice DJ/ Urban Frame. I had Trek/GF build it with a 20 inch (BMX style) cockpit. The tt is really low like a 20inch, so when you are moving the bike side to side in the air, the tt will comfortably touch right above your ankle. Most Mtb dirt jump frames have tt's that are too high,so the tt hits the middle of your lower leg, making it harder to click table tops or turn downs. The possibility increases that your foot will be blown off the pedal when cranking a tweak trick on high tt frames. Thats why you see guys like Kyle Straight doing 1 footed inverts (a variation of a table top) in their ads.

The SC Jackal is also a great low tt frame too. I'm riding one of those right now and I love it.
    Since I'm not sponsored by GF anymore I don't ride my PHD,but I'm still proud of it, so I have it up as a wall piece now.
    You will love that frame. Let me know how it goes.