Thread: My Roscoe

mtbr member
    May 2009

My Roscoe

Cleaned it up and thought I'd take a couple pics. I put the 36 on a couple rides ago and love it!

mtbr member
    Looks like you've upgraded just about everything. What adjustable seatpost are you using?

mtbr member
    May 2009
    It's the gravity dropper(turbo) and I can't imagine riding without one!

mtbr member
    Mar 2004

non G2

I imagine that it rides VERY much like a remedy now with the G2 thing gone. Trail number should have grown a smidge. Comparison between handling with the Fox36 vs stock fork?

mtbr member
    nice bike, looks great
    07 Spec. FSR XC
    08 Gary Fisher HiFi

mtbr member
    May 2009
    I have 4 rides on the 36 and like it much better than the stock fork.The front end feels so stiff and solid with it, not that the stocker was horrible, but it is NOTICEABLY stiffer giving a real solid feel everywhere. I haven't noticed any difference in climbing yet due to the slightly slacker ha but we'll see after some more time on it. Also haven't had any problems with tight corners or switchbacks, feels the same to me although a better rider might be able to feel some negatives but I haven't felt one. The fork has already given me a lot more confidence in the rough stuff, this thing just eats everything and feels so plush. I honestly didn't think it was gonna be as big of a difference as it is but......real happy I tried it!