mtbr member
    May 2010

Looking for 2009 Tassajara pics

I'm looking to change the rims on my 2009 Tassajara. I like the electric blue color, but It makes it a little difficult to add another color to the bike. It's purely cosmetic but I'd lkke to change the wheel color. I'm thinking black may be the only color that will make sense. The Dusters will go on the Tarpon my girlfriend just ordered. Anyone with pics of '09 Tassajara's with a different color wheel willing to share? I was thinking about some Fulcrum Red Metal 5's or I know someone looking to get rid of a set of Atomlab Pimplite's. I'd love suggestions. Here's mine....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for 2009 Tassajara pics-tessajara.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    There is a guy who posted some pics earlier this spring that has black wheels on his 09 Tass. It looks really good. I eventually want to upgrade to a lighter wheel that is black. I want to see what kind of damage I can do to these stockers first though.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Thanks. I was able to hunt one down in the owners thread. It looks really nice. Now I have an idea of what direction I want to go.

mtbr member
    Why would black be the only color? Another obvious choice probably better than black) would be white. Isn't that the color of the bike's graphics?

Velocity may have a blue that matches as well: http://www.velocityusa.com/default.asp?contentID=717

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jonw9
    Why would black be the only color? Another obvious choice probably better than black) would be white. Isn't that the color of the bike's graphics?
    You are right, white would actually go very well because the graphics are balck and white. Visually I think the black wheels give it a beefier look. I'm also considering color matching with a local powder coater.