Thread: I Miss Her!!!!

mtbr member
    May 2010

I Miss Her!!!!

OK I GOT A 2010 GARY FISHER WAHOO DISC. I GOT THE BIKE MAY 1 2010 AND MY WIFE GOT A SPECIALIZED MIKA 2009 WE GOT THE BIKES AT AT THE BIKE BARN IN HOUSTON CHAMPIONS LOCATION. I RODE THE BIKE FROM THAT SATURDAY I GOT THE BIKE THRU THURSDAY. SATURDAY I RODE AROUND MY NEIGHBORHOOD AND THE GREENBELT TRAILS IN KINGWOOD. THE BIKE DOES WELL ON THE PAVEMENT JUMP A FEW CURBS ,JUMP A FEW 2FT DROPS.... ETC THE FRONT FORKS ARE SWEET. SUNDAY THRU WEDNESDAY IN THE MORNINGS I WENT TO MEMORIAL PARK TRIED ALL THE TRAILS.AND IN THE AFTERNOON I RODE THE GREENBELT TRAILS IN KINGWOOD . THE BIKE IS A BEAST I WAS SERIOUSLY TRYING TO BREAK THIS BIKE. MY LAST BIKE WAS A BIKE FROM WALMART THE FULL SUSPENSION ONES BRAND NAME IS (NEXT) I RODE THAT BIKE ONE TIME AND IT WAS DESTROYED BENT RIMS ,BENT CRANKS, BENT SEAT POST, BUT THAT'S WHAT U GET FOR 70 BUCKS. ME AND MY WIFE GOT THIS (NEXT) MONTAIN BIKES AT WALMART THEY ARE PROBABLY JUST GOOD TO CRUISE IN BUT I WOULD NOT BY ANOTHER BIKE FROM THERE ANYWAYS. THE ONLY THING THAT BROKE ON MY WAHOO WAS THE REFLECTORS ON MY PEDALS BUT IM UPGRADING THE PEDALS WHEN I GET HOME.THE DISC BRAKE ARE SWEET I NEVER RODE A BIKE WITH DISC BRAKES . I LOVE THE FRONT FORK IS HAS THE HYDRAULIC LOCKOUT AND U CAN STIFFING THE FORK UP. THURSDAY WAS THE LAST DAY I SPENT TIME WITH MY BIKE GAVE HER A BREAK THAT DAY JUST RODE THE GREENBELT TRAILS IN KINGWOOD GOT HOME AND CLEANED HER UP I PUT HER ON THE BIKE HOOK IN MY GARAGE AND SAID GOODBYE I LEFT THAT THURSDAY NIGHT TO GO OFFSHORE AND I WONT BE BACK TILL THE 26 OF THIS MONTH I MISS MY BIKE MY WIFE IS JEALOUS SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO SLASH MY TIRES . LIKE I SAID THE BIKE IS A BEAST FOR A HARD TAIL IT HANDLES VERY WHEEL I GOT A 19 INCH FRAME I'M 6FT 230 POUNDS. THE BIKE IS PERFECT FOR ME TILL MY NEXT GARY FISHER BIKE NEXT YEAR.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I Miss Her!!!!-101_0217.jpg  

I Miss Her!!!!-101_0219.jpg  

I Miss Her!!!!-101_0220.jpg  

I Miss Her!!!!-bike-pic-1.jpg  

Last edited by JR85; 05-11-2010 at 01:53 PM.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    I AM GLAD YOU LIKE YOU BIKE NICE PHOTOS WHAT PUMP IS THAT WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE WATER BOTTLES PLEASE TAKE OFF THE WHEEL REFLECTORS BEFORE SOMEONE GETS KILLED....

Sorry for the sarcasm, sometimes I cannot help myself. Really is a great looking bike, I will always be a fan of Fisher bikes.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ssalmons
    I AM GLAD YOU LIKE YOU BIKE NICE PHOTOS WHAT PUMP IS THAT WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE WATER BOTTLES PLEASE TAKE OFF THE WHEEL REFLECTORS BEFORE SOMEONE GETS KILLED....

Sorry for the sarcasm, sometimes I cannot help myself. Really is a great looking bike, I will always be a fan of Fisher bikes.
    THANKS I THINK THE PUMP IS A CHEAP ONE FROM WALMART I THINK IS A BELL DONT REMEMBER. WATER BOTTLES GOT FREE AT THE BIKE BARN YEAH IT DOES LOOK FUNKY WITH THE WHEEL REFLECTORS.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    moar caps!!!

mtbr member
    My eyes are bleeding

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by driver bob
    My eyes are bleeding

Sorry about that lol

mtbr member
    Awesome, isn't it?

A bike will show you things and take you places that you cannot experience any other way.

Some advice:
    *Ride with your wife when ever possible and let her lead the way (or at least keep the pace). It is my absolute favorite thing to do with my wife out of the "Bow changa pow wow."
    *As you become a better rider over time, every now and then slow down and enjoy the trail for it scenery and beauty.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Twenty Times
    Awesome, isn't it?

A bike will show you things and take you places that you cannot experience any other way.

Some advice:
    *Ride with your wife when ever possible and let her lead the way (or at least keep the pace). It is my absolute favorite thing to do with my wife out of the "Bow changa pow wow."
    *As you become a better rider over time, every now and then slow down and enjoy the trail for it scenery and beauty.
    YUP.....we rode together almost everyday when she got home from work around are neighborhood are dog enjoys it to.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    I have 2009 Wahoo Disc. I feel the same way about mine. I can't ride often but when I do I am glad I got a sweet bike.