Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Gary Fisher and Trek Bikes

14K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Davidcopperfield 
#1 ·
Will the 2014 Gary Fisher bikes still be offered at Trek? I see Trek is making their own 29 models. Wonder if Gary Fisher is still with them.

#4 ·
Trek still groups them as "Gary Fisher Collection" on their website.

All 2014 Superfly´s I`ve seen so far have had a GF Collection decal on the seattube.

As far as I know this does not apply for the Fuel, not sure about the remedy haven´t seen it up close yet. The Fuel EX is a Trek bike, I have not seen a GF Collection logo or anything mentioning Gary on that bike.

#9 ·
I can't find any mention of Fisher on Trek's website. I don't know if the site's been updated with the 2015 lineup though.

Even if you go digging into what the website says about G2 Geometry, the place where you'd expect some mention of Gary Fisher, there's nothing. Just simply that "we invented G2, etc."

#12 ·
Looking to sell my 08 Gary Fisher Marlin. I have loved it, but it's time to move on to a full suspension. I was wondering if anyone could help me out and tell me what a fair price would be.

It is in good overall condition, with normal wear and paint chips. I have upgraded it with x9 shifters and derailleurs, panaracer Fire xc pro tires, specialized Henge sport saddle, and slightly nicer and newer avid brake levers, and nicer grips. (note: all upgrade parts are recent and In great shape, tires have no noticeable wear. Also this is not the disk brake version.) Thanks!

#14 ·
I was searching around for the last of the pure breed Gary fisher bikes and found this Gary fisher bikes Archive,most of the main site is in Japanese but google translator does the job. they are all there with factory build details from 1984 to 2010, looks like 2010 was the final run for the Gary Fisher branding. hope it helps someone.
the author of the blog's username is (Taizo)

2010 Model?Archive Gary Fisher?So-net???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.