I purchased a Gary Fisher Paragon frame from The Pros Closet. The frame has never been built up. The guys at TPC said it is roughly a 2000-2002. I went through about 16 pages of the GF picture thread and could not find pictures of Paragon frames in the same paint scheme or year. Does anyone know roughly what year it is?
Gary Fisher Paragon Mountain Bike Frame 17 5" Medium Hardtail Aluminum | eBay
Below are all of the parts that I have bought thus far. They should be trickeling in within the next 1-2 weeks:
- Shimano Dyn-Sys Drivetrain:
- SLX M660 Crankset, 175mm, 42/32/24t
- SLX M661 Front Derailleur
- SLX M663 Rear Derailleur
- BB70 Bottom Bracket
- SLX HG81-10, 11-36t Cassete
- HG-X HG74 Chain
- SLX M660-10A Shifters
- Shimano Deore BL-M595/BRM595 Hydraulic Disc Brake Set
- WTB Momentum Comp ST Headset
- 2013 Suntour XCR w/ Remote Lockout Fork, 100mm
- Ashima Ai2 160mm F/R Rotors
- Selle Italia Nekkar Seat
- 30.8 Carbon Fiber Seat Post
- Jagwire Universal Sport Derailleur Kit, Braided White
I have these that I'll be parting over from my current bike:
- Alex DM24 Wheelset
- Kend Dred Tread F/R Tires
- Dimension Sport Pedals (Probably will change in time)
- Race Face Evolve XC Stem
- Race Face Evolve XC Handlebar (Probably will change to Carbon Fiber in time)
- Velo Attune Lock On Grips
I think that's about all I need to do my first frame up build. I'm a total amateur to this, so I am assuming this may result in a trip to the LBS to assemble/tune.
If all goes as planned, I am assuming somewhere around 24lbs.
I'll post pictures as the parts come in and I put things together.
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Gary Fisher Paragon Build