thin blue line

Front sag on '10 Hifi deluxe 29er

I have recently concluded that for the past 2 years and however many months I have been running my front fork suspension incorrectly for my weight/riding style. This was determined by the fact that the fork has always felt a bit harsh no matter the rebound setting. The fork is a Fox F29 RL 32, which I am assuming is a 2010 model based off of bike year model - 2010 GF Hifi Deluxe 29er. So yesterday I let all of the air out and measured the full range of movement at 100mm. I then put 105psi back in according to the Fox website for my riding weight of 210lbs and when measuring sag, I am only getting 10%. In response, I began letting air out 5psi at a time and am now down to 80psi and I am only getting about 15% sag. The fox website recommends 15% as firm for XC/Race and 25% as plush for AM. I live in Austin, TX and tend to ride only those trails that are rock strewn with as many ups and downs as possible and feel I would be benefitted more by a plush set-up. But . . . to obtain 25% sag, I will be dumping even more air from the shock. Has anyone else ran into this and am I getting way too low in the psi range for my weight? I ask this on the GF forum because I am assuming this has more to do with the Hifi geometry than the fork alone as it has always seemed as if the great majority of my weight is on the rear in maybe an 85% rear/15% front orientation. For what it's worth, I do run my saddle as far back as the rails/clamp will allow (so as to avoid numb hands), am 6'05", ride an XXL, and have a riding weight of approximately 210lbs (as mentioned above). Thanks for any help.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. G.Orwell

thin blue line
    Okay, I will give the suspension forum a shot.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. G.Orwell