mtbr member

Blow-up diagram/manual

I have an 09 HiFi Plus. I'm having some issues with one of the rear suspension linkage arm bushings. It makes a snap noise if flex is put on the bike and the bushings break VERY prematurely (had the bike for 7 months and have gone through 5 bushings). The bike is in at the Trek store right now. I like to do most of my repairs at home and the only manual I can find is over at bike-manuals.com. The manual is not that useful as far as seeing details of parts. Does anyone know where I can get a blow up diagram of my bike and maybe where I can get a REPAIR manual that's not so much of an owners manual?

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    All you have to do is open a Trek/GF dealership and you can get the parts manuals with the exploded views.

Your lbs may let you look at it. How good of a relationship have you developed?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr
    All you have to do is open a Trek/GF dealership and you can get the parts manuals with the exploded views.

Your lbs may let you look at it. How good of a relationship have you developed?
    Thanks. My rapport with my LBS isn't too bad. I'm sure they'd let me look at their diagrams however, when I asked them if they had special blow-up diagrams, he said they're all online and available to the public via the Trek website. I was hopping there was an online db with these diagrams. I'll have to inquire with my LBS about this again.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Let us know what you find. I'm guessing it's a dealer only site.

mtbr member
    You have a PM

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby12many
    You have a PM
    E-mailed you.

mtbr member
    Email sent.

Pardon my delay in response.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby12many
    Email sent.

Pardon my delay in response.
    Thanks a bunch!

My bike has been in the Trek shop since last Friday. Last I heard, they're seeing if Trek will warranty a part out. Glad that it seems the issue with my bike is getting taken care of. Just miss not being able to ride it with the weather getting colder.