Thread: 2010 Rig value?

mtbr member
    Apr 2009

2010 Rig value?

I have a 2010 rig with about 100ish miles on it Im not riding it as muchas i intended how much do you think it is worth think of selling it and getting a salsa 2x10 thanks

mtbr member
    Jan 2009

Rig is a gem!

If you sell your rig...pm me so that I can buy another one.

This frame can do anything with the right build...I would say that upgrading to a Salsa is not a bad thing...but putting new wheels on your rig will do the same - it will feel like a different bike.

The grass is not always greener....improve, freshen up your rig ...

Post a pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2010 Rig value?-image.jpg  

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    I love my 2009 Rig (Rootbeer) and doubt I'll ever sell it. It's been very trusty when other bikes have failed for one reason or another. Lighter wheels will do that thing right. Keep it and you'll be happy you did.

mtbr member
    My Rig looks a lot like twenty6black's. I, too, have the white frame and put a pair of Havens on. You can get those wheels pretty cheap, they look incredible with the 2010 paint scheme, and they're rock solid (provided you have the new hubs or have had Easton deal with them). Much improved over the stock Dusters.

Anyway, to answer your question, if it's bone stock and really in as good of shape as you say, you should be able to get $800 or so for it, I'd think. But you should keep it.