Tora 302 for Recon 351 w/ alum. steer tube
    Deore brakes for XT
    Conti Speed King 2.3 for WTB Bronson 2.3
    Shimano HG-50 cassette for Sram 980
    Waiting for Widgit chainring for 1x9
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show us your Fuji-004.jpg  

>>"Every chance I get!"

mtbr member

Bought this 2007 Fuji Tahoe SL XC Race Frame with a few parts for STUPID cheap. LOVE this bike so far!

This is a 15" and the geometry is amazing, with a 5' 2" rider finding my second bike wasn't easy.

Marzocchi Corsa Micro Ti 100m XC fork (RLO)
    Alex Rims/Speed King 2.2 tires (came with)
    Fuji Handbars (Came with)
    ODI Ruffian Grips
    FSA 170 mm crankset
    Purple flat pedals
    SRAM mixed components x.7/x.9
    Avid Juicy Threes 7" FR 6" Rear
    Selle San Marco Saddle

mtbr member
    Just picked this up Friday to add to my stable (was being built at my lbs):

2011 Fuji Outland 2.0 29er (after my first ride on it so its dirty):
    All stock
    Tie two birds together and though they have four wings, they cannot fly!

mtbr member
    I have been looking at those outlander 29ers since they came out let me know how it works for you they have a great look too. Do you know what the weight is on it?

mtbr member
    I dont have a way of weighing it right now, but its lighter than my Teocali (26") by the feel of it. I rode 16 miles today for its first ride and I like it a lot. I am an upgrading kind of guy and will be upgrading the drive train. It works fine, but I like the quicker shifting of the X0 components on my teocali. Right now the Fork and Shock on this 2.0 I am not liking much. The rear feels good, but I keep bottoming it out (the indicator ring goes all the way to the end) and I last pumped in just shy of 200psi and the sag is at 1/4 travel at 150psi. I do weight over 220 so this might have something to do with it, but my teocali stock shock works perfect at about 150psi. The fork uses a spring instead of air, and it is noisy (squeeky) during the compression strokes. The only other thing I can complain about (minor) is the pivot point on the top tube by the seat post. This sticks out and I end up rubbing my legs on either side at times which is annoying and seems to be a bad location. I dont constantly rub it, but I do at times and can get the area of my leg semi raw feeling and red. This is probably me just needing to get use to it (like the flat handle bar). Most of this is me nit picking, as the bike rode awesome. Its my first ride on a 29er also, and seemed to make the whole day easier (not my goal though as I am looking for a workout). Climbed very well, rode fast well, sucked the bumps up, etc... I am definately happy with it and looking forward to upgrading some stuff. I give it a

mtbr member
    Sounds good I was looking at the 1.0 But was disappointed they don't have a reba fork and that they don't have sram anymore.

mtbr member
    I agree. Get the 2.0 and use the extra $$$ to upgrade to what you want.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Hello, I'm new to this forum and thought I'd make my first post in this thread since it happens
    to be a Fuji I'm riding. Actually I was riding my old Trek ZX7000 quite regularly in the end
    of the 90's, but after getting injured and for the moment not being able to practice my long
    distance running I decided to take up the mountain biking for exercise, and for fun of course.

This called for a new bike, and after some investigating I decided to get a 2011 Fuji SLM 3.0.
    Since I got the bike on the 8th of June I've ridden it for about 768 kilometers both on trails
    and on the road and I have to say that I'm very happy with the bike, it handles really good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show us your Fuji-sagoskogscykel.jpg  

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    No as nice as yours, but here is my Fuji Nevada 3.0
    Will be getting dirty tomorrw

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    My stock Outland Pro. First full suspension and I am really happy with it right now. Nicely equipped with stellar components and other goodies. May get the frame powdercoated to white and upgrade the shocks to Fox Racing sometime in late 2012.

And an artistic attempt after a late afternoon ride yesterday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show us your Fuji-img_20110727_194454.jpg  

Show us your Fuji-img_20110709_143650.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    First mountain bike, 2011 Fuji Nevada 2.0 any help/suggestions regarding upgrades for this bike, are more than welcome. I can't post a pic yet because I have have 10 post first, but I will make it happen soon.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Forgot to mention the bike is still stock

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Got some new wheels and brakes for my Nevada 3.0 from my friend and the best part, it was free

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Nice, did you win it ?

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Online contest?
    Last edited by Vto2.0; 08-22-2011 at 11:51 AM.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    No, my friend gave them to me

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Please tell your friend that I could always use another bike if he would like to give me one

mtbr member
    OK EDUB, supply us with the parts list for your sled! I've been looking to build that same frame. She looks good.

mtbr member
    Here was mine. Fuji Nevada 1.0
    Now Riding older Trek 4300
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show us your Fuji-picture-015-small-.jpg  

mtbr member
    Here are some update pics of the Outland 29er. I have upgraded the grips to lizard skins with the green lockons, Richey Carbon stem and rizer Bar (best upgrade to date by far besides
    going tubless with stans), Spinergy Xyclone disc wheels with green spokes, went tubless with stans, and changed the stock steel cassette with SRAM PG990 redwin red. My next
    upgrades will be a new fork (unknown brand yet) and shock, possibly a Fox Float RP32 with kashima coat. This bike has been great and I have such a blast riding it, just looking forward
    to making it better . On to the pictures:

Last edited by tsefreeflow; 10-02-2011 at 07:18 PM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    A little help from you more experienced guys, I haven't been riding long I actually just got in to mountain biking, my frame is a 17rally inch frame a fuji Nevada 2.0 and it's a bit small according to my heigh im 6ft maybe a little taller and I was told to get a 19 inch frame so should I buy a new frame or a new bike? Sorry if this has been covered im kinda new at all this thanks guys

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vto2.0 View Post
    A little help from you more experienced guys, I haven't been riding long I actually just got in to mountain biking, my frame is a 17rally inch frame a fuji Nevada 2.0 and it's a bit small according to my heigh im 6ft maybe a little taller and I was told to get a 19 inch frame so should I buy a new frame or a new bike? Sorry if this has been covered im kinda new at all this thanks guys
    If you like the components your bike came equipped with, buy a larger frame and swap the components over. If, however, you were planning to upgrade most if not all the original components and you can afford a new bike with a better component set, buy a new bike. My $0.02
    >>"Every chance I get!"

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Found a great cheap frame in blueskycycling still undecided, $800 budget if I sell my bike, $400 if I keep it

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast