Thread: New old Fuji

Spud State Rider

... and if we just ... New old Fuji

Got this 2005 Diamond RC frame off e-bay last week. Never used so brand new condition. Took most of the components off my old rockhopper. Need to fine tune the rear shifting and the suspension but I am liking it so far. My first FS bike.

Recon fork
    Deore XT out back
    XTR front
    Juicy 5 160 mm brakes

Pics from maiden voyage....

now a fuji rider
    Jun 2008
    nice bike man. bought my frame off of ebay too for 210 shipped. shown with my street wheels and tires

05 fuji diamond rc, avid juicy 5s, xt front dr,xtr rear, alex rims, fuji hub, magura rotors, rs recon 327, sram shifters

MTBR Member
    How are those rotors working out for you, 07dbrider? Any issues with the rivets rubbing on the caliper? I have that issue in the rear with my Hope floating rotors. Looking to switch to something else and like the floating look.

now a fuji rider
    Jun 2008
    no problems but had to bend the tab on the pads a little so i would clear. these are magura rotors
    05 fuji diamond rc, avid juicy 5s, xt front dr,xtr rear, alex rims, fuji hub, magura rotors, rs recon 327, sram shifters

mtbr member
    Can any you tell me the eye-to-eye length of the rear shock on the Diamond frame? Thanks

now a fuji rider
    Jun 2008
    its 5.5 kinda a hard size to find a shock for. i know a 2007 kona has it cuz we have one with a fox rp2.