Zai
    mtbr member
    Oct 2011

New family member

I finally made my decision and on Saturday picked out a Fuji Hardtail. Because of my budget got a 2011 Nevada 3.0 and upgraded to disc brakes and new wheel set. Getting pumped to get it and hit the trails.

mtbr member
    It should serve you well, I have had 3 Fujis and they were all great bikes, and most importantly, none of them broke

Zai
    mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    Thanks for the added information High Side. That makes me feel even better about going with the Fuji. I will try to post pics after Christmas.

Zai
    mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    Well it's after Christmas and took my Nevada 3.0 out for it's first ride and I am extremely happy with the new bike. It has a few upgrades done before left my lbs. Upgraded the wheel set to Mach 1 Sub Zeros, Avid BB7 disc brakes, Easton EA 50 bars. Thanks to the Fuji family for all the post I read with helped me choose Fuji over others.

mtbr member
    May 2008

2011 Fuji Nevada 3.0

I just picked up a 2011 Fuji Nevada 3.0 myself and I am very happy with it. I am 6' 3" so I got the 23" frame and it fits me great. I took it out on some trails near my house and condsidering I only paid $400 for the bike it has great bang for the buck. I am looking forward to taking it on some more advanced trails.

Zai
    mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    AWL71 I know what you mean, with the upgrades I paid less than $600. I actually had to go down in size from the Giant Rincon I had for a couple of years. Last summer it felt to big. I am 5' 10" and I got the 17" and I am very pleased with the bike. Planning more upgrades when needed but happy with everything.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    I am in process of building a new Fuji myself from the 10' Tahoe Pro frame. Can't wait to get it finished and get out there!