mtbr member
    Nov 2008

My New Ride - Fuji Thrill LT 2.0

I have a friend that can hook me up with a good deal on Fuji's so I couldn't resist:

Haven't had a chance to trail test it yet but will post after I do. Must say it seems really well spec'd for the price ($1,850 MSRP).

MTBR Member
    Sweet ride, cooljw. Really liking that hollowed out BB section. Let us know how it rides when you get some more time on it. Have fun with it.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    how do you like it? im thinking about getting one since i can get a good deal on it.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Sorry for the lack of follow up!

I really like the bike. I was skeptical of the Suntour suspension but it works great, especially the rear shock. The bike handles tight and light and has plenty of travel for big hits. It is also quite an efficient pedaler with no detectable pedal bob.

My only complaint is that I'm a lightweight and I'm trying to see if I can put a lighter weight spring in the Suntour fork, but the part is hard to come by.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    I am considering getting one of these because one of my lbs's has 2009's on closeout and I can get this bike for around $1200 and I've been trying to find pricing to campare it to but don't see much on the bike online at all. Does $1200 sound reasonable or should I be dealing a bit harder? and their gonna throw in a set of decent pedals with it.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    In my Fuji shopping experience the most I could get any LBS to discount the Thrill from MSRP was 10-15%. So, considering this is a $1900 MSRP bike, $1200 sounds like a great price. Also, Fuji typically hasn't changed their bike much from year to year, so it's not a big deal that it's a 2009.

You should also ask yourself if you can get any other new bike for $1,200 that compares to the Thrill (has that kind of components, quality frame, and geometry) and I'm pretty sure the answer is no.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    i know the price was posted awhile back, but I found one of these bikes at a bike shop and they are asking 999 for it. I want to get into downhilling and freeriding and I have a budget of 1000, what are you riding with this bike, will this bike be able to take 10ft + drops or is it more of just a rider

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by way2fasts
    i know the price was posted awhile back, but I found one of these bikes at a bike shop and they are asking 999 for it. I want to get into downhilling and freeriding and I have a budget of 1000, what are you riding with this bike, will this bike be able to take 10ft + drops or is it more of just a rider
    Well I've never tried a 10ft drop on this bike but the specs and amount of travel available would suggest it is possible. Plus Fujis have a pretty good lifetime warranty on the frame so you should be covered in case you really mess it up.