mtbr member

My new Reveal 1.0

Just got my new AM ride, an 09 Reveal 1.0, I gotta say I'm impressed with it. My brother is as well since it rides better then his Titus motolite.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Nice looking ride.
    My brother just got the Fuji Thrill, I am really impressed with the bike and components. Rides great!!

MTBR Member
    Sweet ride...looking into getting one myself. I know you probably haven't had much time on them, but how do you like those Nobby Nics? Put an order in for one today to use in the rear - hope I like it cause it was a pricey one, even at cost.

mtbr member
    The tires are quite nice. Very stable, but I'm still getting the tire pressure dialed in thogh.

fuji4me
    Sep 2008
    I have been riding the 1.0 for 2 months WOW!!! this bike is too sweet!! It climbs like a Goat.Lock out the front fork and it climbs the best. Leave the rear shock on.I dont even switch it to gated positions. Air pressures in shocks +or- as 5 psi as set up sheet.Tires 25to30psi or ride and set? I ride and set as needed. Ride with more air than needed when you loose traction[tires will ping and slip ]let some air out till the pinging and slipping stop.Yes you can let out alot of air go ahead their tubeless !I have run less than 25psi.Dont forget to check tire pressure before each ride tires leak air between rides. Demoed other bikes nothing is even close!!! enjoy