mtbr member
    Jul 2009

Manual for 2008 Fuji Reveal 2

Hello:

Does anyone have a manual for an '08 Reveal 2 that they would want to sell? Or if you are feeling particularly charitable can copy or scan the suspension set up recommendations page and forward to me?

Thanks

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    What do you need help with? All you have to do is setup the Sag and you should be good. The fork has the air pressure depending on your weight on the left side. The rear is trial and error. I bought mine used and setup the sag after watching some you tube videos. Would have been nice to get a manual with mine, but no such luck. I would definitely read through it as well just to see if I missed something.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Hey, thanks. Yeah, I actually got through to Fuji and they said the same. I just assumed there were manufacturer recommendations for the shock set up based on that particular frame geometry. That's been the way my other bikes have been.

Thanks for the answer. I appreciate your time.

fuji4me
    Sep 2008

fuji set ups

Ridin a 09 Reveal 1 with rock shox front and rear /no owners manual for bike /use rock shox web sight for set up play with air in shocks plus or minus 10 TO 20 PSI Also if you have the tubeless tire set up run the psi as low as you can the Knobby Nics rock

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Alright. Thanks for the info!