mtbr member

Hey Francois...how's the Fuji Reveal?

Hey Francois,

In the thread below you mentioned that you were going to demo a Fuji Reveal. I am curious about what you think of the bike. Have you had a chance to ride it yet?

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...23#post4523623

Thanks,

Buster

mtbr member
    Jan 2007

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Hey Buster, I just picked up a 2008 Reveal 1.0 last week. Let me know if you have any questions.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    I had a chance to ride the 2.0 when this review was being assembled:

http://www.mountainbiketales.com/reviews/reveal.htm

I just loved it! What a great bike. If I had the loot, I would pick one up in a heartbeat.
    Ever been to Mountain Bike Tales Digital Magazine? Now if only the print rags would catch on!

MTBR Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cospie
    Hey Buster, I just picked up a 2008 Reveal 1.0 last week. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Hi Cospie -

How is that Reveal 1.0 working out for you so far? I am thinking about maybe getting ahold of one this summer. What are the positives and negatives?

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    It's really been a fantastic bike for me. I ride 3-5 times a week on it. The only mechanical issue I have had has been with the shock which Rock Shox Replaced for me. All the parts which I'm sure you have noticed are top notch. The SRAM components are awesome and I have always been a Shimano guy until now. The bike weighs in at 27 pounds and change so its a pretty light bike for what it is. I'm not a pure cross country guy so its fit my purposes really well. I ride a little bit of everything. It climbs surprisingly well and the lock outs for the shocks are handy for the bobbing. I'm 5'11 and riding a size medium and it fits like a glove. It's a very fast bike and it handles very well. I personally have no negatives to say about the bike. It's a tremendous value for the money. A santa cruz would probably cost double with the same setup. Let me know if you have any specific questions.
    Cospie

MTBR Member
    Thanks for getting back so quickly.

It does come set up pretty nicely. The shock is probably the only component I would want to swap out. I'd atleast give it a try. The weight is perfect and that is the same size I would get. Been looking into them because I plan to get a 5.5" travel bike and work pt for a local fuji dealer. Thanks for helping me out...I'll definitely be trying to get some more info as I look into it a little more.

Got any photos?