mtbr member

? Help on adjustment my forks

I have a Fuji Tahoe 2011 1.0 29er ( http://www.mtb29er.com/2011/2011_Fuj..._1_0_Bike.html ). It has the Rockshox Reba RLT 29 RMT Tapered steerer, 100mm travel with Poploc remote lockout . I want to know how to set it. The instruction really do not say what each knob is for or what happens when you turn them from + to - .

also my info:
    The bike is for trails. 2ft jumps at the most. more hiking style trails & laid out terrain.

I am 170lbs, 5' 8"

i see so much on the net about 4 click then 10 on flood gate helps. WHAT?

also some say 110psi & 105 is a good set up. WHAT?

OK last time I really road was like 14yrs ago. but at that time my bike was 4yrs old & it was all simple. Now I am trying to get back into it & it is like rocket science.

Any & All info you MTBR members can share would be great..

mtbr member
    Is it a dual air reba? If so on the drivers side fork leg the top should have a cap with a + and the bottom should have a - sign those are your positive and negative air pressures and there should be a chart on the fork leg that shows the pressures for rider weights. Just start in the middle of that range and go from there if its to soft go with a little more air. On the other leg the bottom should be your rebound set it near the middle this is going to control how fast your fork comes back to its extended length. But this is just general set up. If you want to get really good answers from guys who would know try posting in the suspension forum.

mtbr member
    i had this post there with no answers. this is why i came to the Fuji forum. but now a guy has answered a hr ago right after i post this one. thanks. the bike will be here in 3 days. so i will see the forks then.