Thread: Fuji Tahoe

mtbr member
    Jul 2006

Fuji Tahoe

An lbs sells Fuji's and they have a hardtail thats only 26 lbs has a full Deore Drivetrain, Deore Hydro Discs, Isis Crankset, and a fork with remote lockout for only 600 dollars. The msrp is around 1k for this bike and it sure seams like a deal to me. The problem is that I have no experience with Fuji's and I was worried about the quality of this bike. Does anyone have any input/ opinions? I looked everywhere else local today and all the other bike in this price range are ALOT heavier.

ride hard take risks
    Fuji was a big player at 1 time & aparently decided to hang in there instead of advance. Sounds like a sweet deal!!
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    ahh so its more of a great deal bike than a great bike in its class?

ride hard take risks
    Quote Originally Posted by apex381
    ahh so its more of a great deal bike than a great bike in its class?
    I dont think you will have a problem with a Fuji frame unless you are hucking.
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

mtbr member
    I work at a Fuji dealer, and they're great bikes. It sounds like you're looking at an '05 (it's red, right?). They're a great bang-for-the-buck bike, and $600 is a very good price. Fuji is also a really good company to deal with should you break the frame, or need to work with them for some other reason.