mtbr member

Fuji Reveal sizing question/help......

Hi, I found a great deal on a 2009 Reveal but only in a medium size. I have read that the sizing on them runs pretty big though so I was wondering if I could possibly fit on this ride. I am 6 2 with about a 33" inseam and some long arms...think a medium would work? Please let me know asap as hes got others interested in the frame. Thanks!

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    I almost bought a medium. I'm also 6'3" but have a 32" inseam. I liked the fit but found myself scooting back on the seat a touch. It wasn't that big of a deal. I actually kind of liked how I could throw the bike around a bit and contemplated getting a lean back seat post for it. In the end, however, I ended up taking the Large. It does feel a bit big but I think that's because I'm used to my 17" Specialized Ground Control Comp. lol. Anyways, hope this helps.

mtbr member
    Thanks for the reply...I went ahead and ordered the bike. After comparing the specs on their medium to a few other large frames from other companies it really wasnt much different. So I will keep my fingers crossed and hope it fits. Cant believe how much bike I got for the loot, now its two damn weeks of the waiting game!

MTBR Member
    "some long arms"....I think you may be a bit cramped(reach) on a medium....cramped, but rideable(definitely huckable). I wouldn't say that Fuji's run big. Their measurements are a bit funky though. With a longish stem, it should be alright.

Rub it............
    Yes, the Fuji's sizing runs a bit funky as ncfish stated.

Example, my Fuji Tahoe 29er is a 19inch frame (medium). My Kona FS 26" bike is a 19 inch frame. They both fit great.

I test rode a Fuji Mt. Fuji carbon 26er. The 19 inch frame runs small. I felt much better on the 21" frame. But I also rode a Fuji SLM 26" carbon bike. The 19" felt fine there as well.

If your able to ride it before purchase, that would be ideal. But probably not a possibility if you had to order it.

But if its a little bit short, you can put a longer stem on it.

I checked the ETT on the Reveal and its showing it as being a 610mm or a 24.08 inch ETT.

mtbr member
    Thanks for the replies and help..... I am moving over to this bike from a lg Chumba VF2 which had the same TT length so hopefully I should be ok as far as my arms are concerned. One thing I just noticed on the Fuji site was that they list BB height at 322.8mm or 12.7 inches. I havent read anything regarding that in any reviews but it seems like it would be a problem. Ive never ridden a bike that low, anyone have issues with pedal strikes using this frame?

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    No problems for me yet. I did go back to the shop where I bought my Reveal and asked to ride the Medium again though. With the seat adjusted to allow my leg correct extension I felt like I was way too far over the handle bars. They let me fit a lay back seat post on it and it helped a little bit. I didnt notice notice this on the test ride before buying. Probably because I was too excited but you'll probably want to get one of those and maybe extend the stem as well. I took it down a pretty decent amount of stairs and it felt really nice but all in all the large fits much better. I guess its all gonna depend on the deal you got. Im sure you'll love it. I cant seem to put mine away!

mtbr member

I'm looking for a Fuji Reveal too.

Unicron: Where did you find the Reveal frames? Are they still available. How did you like the Medium size? I'm looking at getting one and wanted some feedback since I'm stuck between and medium and large.
    Thanks.

mtbr member
    Sent you a PM qbanito23. I think I would have done fine on the medium at 6 2, even with my 32 inch inseam....main problem I have is my long arms, if you dont have that problem I think you would be fine on a medium as they do run large. I wish I had shorter arms as it is fun throwing around a bike that is just a touch smaller than I was used to.